Thursday, January 2, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Design Essentials Honey Creme Moisture Retention Super Detangling Conditioning Shampoo, 32 Ounce

Design Essentials Honey Creme Moisture Retention Super Detangling Conditioning Shampoo, 32 Ounce

I use this as step 2 in my shampoo regime (step 1 is the DE Oat protein shampoo). I know some may say never us too much shampoo because it can be drying but my hair loves the duo. After using the Oat protein I rinse and follow up with the honey creme. My 4c hair feels strong and clean. I complete with the DE Rosemary & Mint conditioner.
I use when my scalp tells me it need to be cleansed (usually every 2-3 weeks).

My 1st time using this product I can say, IT'S TERRIFIC! . I love my natural TWA; its short and nappy just the way I like it but using this product made it much more manageable. While in the shower, I used about a quarter size amount for my entire head twice. First, focusing on cleansing and rinsed and then I lathered and let sit on my head for a while focusing on bathing and then I rinsed thoroughly with cool water. OMG; my hair felt cleansed and it wasn't as tangled; right then, I knew this was a keeper! My regimen for my TWA is quite simple after that--I use organic coconut oil throughout my hair and afro-pick to style. I noticed when my hair was totally dry, my afro was softer, fluffier, it didn't dry tangled- which is the best part for me. I will continue using this product. I purchased the 32-oz so I'll have this baby for a long time.

This is the best moisturizing lotion I've ever used! OMG! I have 4C texture hair that requires a lot of conditioning and moisture rich products. Great results! Made my hair soft and manageable. Definitely buying this product again.

I love the shampoo I use it in conjunction with the oat protein and henna clarifying shampoo. It added back the much-needed moisture to my hair after using the clarifying shampoo. These will now be staples in mine as well as my daughters hair care routines!

This moisturizer does wonders for thirsty, dry coils!!! Does not require a deep condition to begin seeing and feeling the results!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • EXTREME MOISTURE MAINTENANCE FOR DRY HAIR - Quick lather shampoo for increased moisture penetration, this extreme moisture preserving shampoo cleanses and restores moisture balance to dry, damaged hair - leaving strands feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated!
  • DETANGLING MADE EASY FOR ALL HAIR TYPES - Our gentle, alcohol-free, non-stripping formula can be used daily to soften the hair for easy 'slip' detangling. Suitable for women, men, and children with all hair types and textures.
  • PROMOTES HEALTHY HAIR - Made with Honey Creme, this key ingredient conditions and smooths the hair cuticle to promote healthy hair growth, increased manageability, and overall shine. Previously known as Moisture Retention Conditioning Shampoo.
  • GREAT FOR ALL HAIR TYPES- Seals the cuticle and locks in added moisture for enhanced manageability, added body, and shine. Perfect for women, men, and children with natural waves and coils, relaxed strands, color-treated hair, locs, and gray hair.
  • With over 26+ years in professional hair care industry, feel secure with every purchase from Design Essentials knowing that every product is backed by The McBride Guarantee to meet quality performance standards or your money back

Description

Detangling made easy for all hair types. Our gentle, alcohol-free, non-stripping formula can be used daily to soften the hair for easy 'slip' detangling. Suitable for women, men, and children with all hair types and textures.Extreme Moisture Maintenance for dry hair. Quick lather shampoo for increased moisture penetration, this extreme moisture preserving shampoo cleanses and restores moisture balance to dry, damaged hair.

Gentle cleansing formula with great lather
Penetrates hair for extreme moisture and hydration
Easily detangles all hair types and texturesSmooth cuticle to promote healthy hair How-To-Use In 2 Easy Steps: Step 1: Apply to wet hair and work into a lather. Step 2: Rinse and repeat as necessary.

 



Smells amazing!

I was a bit skeptical about the packaging from past reviews, but my products were vacuum sealed, with NO SPILLAGE! All three products smell AMAZING. My hair feels and smells just amazing, I can’t say that enough. All my family has locs, so finding products that wash and rinse clean is VERY important, in addition to moisturizing.

That Rosemary and Mint conditioner, it’s really tingly!! Love it.

Thanks Damian from YouTube!

A great shampoo for dry hair that needs moisture and softness. It is a great product that does not leave my hair dry after using it.
I’ve used it for a very long time.

Works amazingly! I've been transitioning to natural for 4 months and ive tried so many different products, almost all shampoos/conditioners like shea moisture have left my hair feeling like straw. I tried this and my hair felt like hair after I washed it! Works wonders

While the Oat Protein shampoo deeply cleans my hair, I don't like that my hair feels stripped. I do follow it up with the Honey Creme shampoo, but to no avail. The Honey Creme does a better job cleansing and hydrating my 4c hair.

Excellent product...leaves your hair soft!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment