Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Proraso Single Blade Beard Balm, Wood and Spice, 3.4 Fl Oz

Proraso Single Blade Beard Balm, Wood and Spice, 3.4 Fl Oz

I bought this before Proraso red aftershave was easier to find and it was the closest to their sandalwood scent, albeit more woodsy/earthy. I figured that since it was good for a new beard that it wouldn’t hurt on clean shaven skin- and I was right. You don’t need much, but it smells great and lasts, even with a small quantity. So even as an aftershave balm, 5 stars.

Based on the smell and texture, I ran it through my hair rather than my typical goo this morning to see if it would tame my post shower cowlick. Worked like a charm- just the right amount of hold without any crispiness or oily/greasy texture. Everyone’s hair is different, but when your hair looks good (such as it is, work with me here folks), and you don’t have competing scents on your noggin, that’s a small life win.

I’ve seen some remarks about the scent being too strong, and with all personal products and body chemistries, your mileage will always vary, but a pro tip with any Proraso product is that less is more.

I decided to give this a try based on their Shaving soap.
I am glad I did.

This, while on the expensive side, is worth it.

Very pleasant scent (like old time barber as others have said). Wood and Spice.
The scent is noticeable, but not overpowering and lasts through the day.
It mellows through the day, but is still there at day's end.
I wouldn't recommend cologne on top of this though

As far as balm factor, it definitely softens the initial beard growth and takes away that itch factor.
Helps the hair lay down and keeps it under control as it grows.
I think I will continue to use this even after the initial stages.
Definitely a noticeable difference in beard softness

As someone else said, I wish it didn't have the plastic cap on the glass bottle, but that's a small complaint, not enough to remove a star for.

If you like the Proraso shaving soap, give this a try

I'm a big time Bay Rum fan but this Proraso is awesome. Reminds me of the late 60's early 70's trips to the barbershope. The balm itself works great. After a shower & shave, a small dab ( instructions say "a dime size amount" though I use a tad bit more) makes me beard soft, combable and best of all, she likes the scent. I WILL be buying more :)

This is a great product, I love it.
It’s smooth and you only need a little bit, soothing on the face and beard, I Love the scent, it is the best product I don’t want to use any othe products that cover the scent.
A little layrite on top and this on the face and neck, superior product.

Smells great and feels wonderful.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Eases discomfort associated with the first few weeks of new beard growth
  • Softens and soothes bear hair as it grows
  • Natural-based formulation without mineral oils or artificial colors
  • Made in Italy

Description

Proraso Beard Balm is formulated to ease any itch or discomfort associated with new beard growth, and nourish and condition shorter beards. Rich in conditioners that reduce static in the beard and create a protective, moisture-locking barrier that allows the skin to regain tone, elasticity and hydration. The warm and masculine Wood and Spice scent leaves the beard smelling fantastic. Originating in Italy, Proraso has been Italy’s leader in men’s grooming since 1948. Dedicated to the most skillful and demanding barber, and men’s grooming enthusiast, it is a professional line based on natural ingredients, with technically perfect textures, proven formulas and exclusive fragrances. Dermatologically tested, cruelty free, and contains no silicones, mineral oils, SLS, phthalates or parabens. 91% of ingredients of natural origin.



Smells great and helps keep your beard looking and feeling great!

i like this product as well as the brand

The best for beard-itch management. Wish it was cheaper.

Freshness

Works extremely well. It has a unique smell! I can't get enough of the smell it smell like something an old school high end barber would use!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment