Thursday, January 2, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Honest Amish Heavy Duty Beard Balm -New Large 4 Ounce Twist Tin

Honest Amish Heavy Duty Beard Balm -New Large 4 Ounce Twist Tin

I have been using Honest Amish Beard Balm (reg) for some time. It is very good. I was gifted with HA Heavy Duty Beard balm and was blown away! It is not simply good it is fantastic. I am 79 years old and I've had a beard for 45+ years. It used to be black and fairly neat. Then it turned all white and looked like a squirrel lived in it. Honest Amish Heavy Duty Beard Balm tamed my mane from the first moment I used it! Perfect amount of control, great scent, and easy to use. I would give it 10 stars if I could.

Honest Amish Heavy Duty Beard Balm is perfection. The best I have ever used. Not only that but the company will treat you like family... maybe better than your family. I have never been treated so well by any company. And no, I don't work for them or shill for them or anyone else.

Semper Fi
Mike

I've tried several different balms from other companies, and I seem to be gravitating back to Honest Amish lately, it's just a great beard conditioner, better that the other ones I've tried, sure you might find one that suits your nose by a small margin, but I use beard products to condition my beard
and somewhat keep it in place when out on the town. If you're concerned about smelling good then go spend your money on cologne, way more to choose from than most of the beard balm scents, bay rum, sandal wood, citrus(kitchen cleaner) cedar(pine sol kitchen cleaner) etc etc.

This is great stuff !

My beard was extremely dry and frizzy. I started using this beard balm and it works well to soften my beard and make it less knotty , so I can comb it without the comb hitting snags.

It smells pleasant and works great to keep your beard under control once it's combed.

If my review was helpful to you , please take the time to check the "helpful" box below.
Thank you !

As usually another great product from Honest Amish. I have used the regular balm and this does allow a fimer hold but not massively so. For a firm hold you need wax or something like that but most wax I don’t like. This does hold nice and makes your beard feel a lot softer and not as sticky as some waxes can.

To me it smells like licorice but it’s not strong. In fact I would not mind a stronger scent but I do like this. Really nothing to complain about at all. It’s worth getting the larger size too.

I've wore a beard of various lengths for about 10 years and this is the best balm for a beard of about 4" or longer. Maybe a shorter beard too but when my beard is shorter, I just use oils due to it doesn't need the control that a longer beard does. I currently own about a 8-9" beard and have tried numerous products. My opinion, this is the best. Not excessively oily with good control. I'm not styling or shaping it, just keeping the strays at bay while keeping the natural hang of it. I've had many people stop me and ask what I use in my beard. This is the product I tell them about. Also, I use mine after a shower. It seems to work better for me and I only need to apply it once a day.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Hand Crafted in the USA
  • Reduces Breakage and Helps Increase Beard Length
  • All Natural and Organic Ingredients
  • Softens and Conditions, Tames Unruly Beard Hairs
  • The Most Trusted Brand for Beards in the World

Description

--4 ounce aluminum twist tin-- We use only the finest organic oils and butters blended to perfection to create this magnificent beard control and conditioning balm. Similar to our other beard balm, but this one gives more control and softening. Tested and approved by beard teams and beard aficionados and across the country! The scent is a blend of all natural essential oils and smells like an old fashioned, pure, light, and crisp. If you like our other products, you're going to love this and if you've ever dealt with us before you know that we stand behind our products - Satisfaction guaranteed! One tin of heavy duty beard balm. "If you re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a full refund."



Best product yet. I had been using their original beard balm, but decided to try the heavy duty. This adds the just right extra bit of hold and taming power. And my beard is even softer too, but not greasy at all.

I don’t really use any product in my beard besides a beard shampoo. Decided to give this a try based on a recommendation from a good friend. Very happy with the purchase. I was concerned it would smell like black licorice but it does not. Doesn’t take much at all to get the right amount of hold and it washes off my hands without leaving them greasy. Highly recommend.

My husband uses this and he loves it! Very nicely scented without being too strong and does the job well. It even stands up to the harsh winters of Michigan and keeps his beard soft and manageable

Smells ok, a little like mothballs at first, but the smell quickly disipates. Has a good hold, not to stiff. I only got to use if maybe five time then my fat husky ate it all.

The best! I really spent a great deal of money to get to the perfect balm! This is it! Comes out of the can with ease, like a waxy applesauce. Then you just comb it out, into your beard. Much easier than the oily waxed balms. Love it!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment