Monday, December 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

16oz Amber Glass Bottle with Reusable Chalk Labels and Lids (2 Pack), Refillable Glass Bottles, with Black Screw On Lid

16oz Amber Glass Bottle with Reusable Chalk Labels and Lids (2 Pack), Refillable Glass Bottles, with Black Screw On Lid

Bought this to homemake some mouthwash. Thick amber glass and VERY sturdy. I even dropped mine on the bathroom counter and not even a chip! 😄

Nice weight to the glass and a good size for diminished grip strength. The caps thread on easily. I used a liquid chalk pen for writing on the labels and this takes a bit of getting used to. The labels themselves stick tight to the glass and didn't lift when washed.
I use the bottles for my home made essential oil mouthwash and shampoo base. They are easily filled with a funnel and the level is easily seen.
Overall I am very satisfied with this purchase and plan to order more should the need arise.

I bought these to store my elderberry syrup because it is an actual dark amber color. Kept my syrup good for a long time. It was worth the investment.

I use them to mix Witch Hazel and essential oils for a facial astringent after washing my face. Dark color protects oils, cap seal is great, I can shake it up before use with no leakage. Labels were cute, I haven't used them yet because I've only used 1 bottle so far. If I add in a different oil, the label will come in handy.

Awesome! These are better in size than the smaller ones that I purchased. The only thing is because I have to sterilize between the makings of my homemade medicine, the reusable chalk labels are or really no use to me.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • VALUE SET OF 2: Receive 2 brown glass 16-ounce bottles, 2 ribbed phenolic caps, and 2 black chalk labels
  • AROMATHERAPY FRIENDLY: Amber glass provides UV protection for all your essential oil applications. Also great for DIY household use.
  • CAPACITY: 16 ounces = 2 cups = 475 milliliters; SIZE: Standard Boston round 6.7 inches tall x 3 inches diameter; neck size 28-400
  • SAFE: Glass bottles are microwave safe and dishwasher safe; hand wash lids for best results
  • ECO-FRIENDLY: Glass is reusable, sturdy and recyclable, and safest for storage

Description

16-Ounce "Brown" Glass Boston Round Bottles with 28-400 Caps and Chalk Labels (2-Pack)

Our amber glass bottles provide great replacements for all your household and aromatherapy applications. With the included airtight caps and erasable chalk labels, it is easy to use these over and over again. Use for:

Essential oil blends

Herbal and health treatment storage

DIY and homemade cleaning solution containers

Food storage including ciders, kombucha, sauces, vinegars, etc.

Dark bottles for UV protection

Features:

Capacity-- holds 2 cups = 16 fluid ounces = 475 milliliters

Size--6.7 inches tall, 3 inches diameter

Style--Boston round

Neck size--28 millimeters (28/400 size)

Color--amber colored glass with natural ultraviolet protection

Parts Included--two 28-400 caps and two chalk labels (styles may vary)

Caps--lined lid provides phenolic seal, black color, ribbed lid for easy grip, bpa-free polypropylene plastic, recyclable

Lead-free glass, food safe, temperature tolerance maximum 290 degrees Fahrenheit, minimum -90 degrees Fahrenheit

Glass bottles are microwave safe (remove caps to heat)

Glass bottles are dishwasher safe, hand wash caps / do not immerse for best results

Label space--max height 3.93 inches, max label width 9 inches



Great bottles for my essential waters! I would buy them again, I have a 32 oz bottle, but it is widemouth, and better for my rosemary hair rinse. It's a little big for essential waters, these are the perfect size!

Very nice bottles. I make my son's mouthwash in these as he can't tolerate the nasty store bought. The brown bottles keep the mouthwash fresh every time.

Beautiful smooth and spacious. Nice to look at and will keep your fluids safe when photo sensitive.

Great for making different sprays.

great for making your own extracts

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment