Monday, December 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Lab Series Pro Ls All-in-one Face Cleansing Gel, 5 Ounce

Lab Series Pro Ls All-in-one Face Cleansing Gel, 5 Ounce

This soap will completely and gently strip your face of non essential oils, and give it a fresh feeling. I use it in combination with Max LS Daily Renewing Cleanser, but this one is clearly superior. and they used to have it with a pump, which was annoying compared to this simpler container. If you want better skin I definitely recommend this product.

Not as good as the old power wash gel but it seems to be the only choice right now. It is not bad but just kind of missing the power wash. Not sure if they are the same thing.

The only face wash I've found that doesn't make me break out of leave my face feeling dry or oily. Leaves me feeling clean and great. The only option for me with their power wash being discontinued.

Great cleanser! Gets my face clean without drying me out, excellent product!

Shaving


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • the face and beard and rinses off easily
  • Removes dead skin cells and impurities
  • it feeling smooth and looking refreshed.

Description

A daily face wash that seeks to purify the complexion. The cleansing formula is effortless to apply and rinses away quickly. The cleanser leaves the complexion smooth, refreshed and comfortably hydrated.



If you used to buy the Power Wash in the clear bottle, this appears to be the replacement. Extremely mild, you can wash your face without fear of irritating your eyes.

Glad I brought this to try, it's the replacement of the power wash!!

Cool

I love this product !

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment