Monday, December 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Best Sandalwood Beard Oil - Conditioner & Softener for Men - Stronger Scent Oils, Includes Argan and Jojoba - Available in 1 & 2 oz

Best Sandalwood Beard Oil - Conditioner & Softener for Men - Stronger Scent Oils, Includes Argan and Jojoba - Available in 1 & 2 oz

Great beard oil. I've tried over 33 different ones over the years and this is in my top 5. It is the best value of the bunch though.
Also the scent seems to be especially alluring to the fairer sex. If your thinking of buying a bottle, do yourself a favor and buy 2.

First beard oil and I can't complain. I don't have very much to compare it to, but I'll try to outline the pros and cons from what I can see as a first time user who has done some research online about beard oils:

Pros:
- Fairly cheap compared to others
- Smell is pretty good. It has a manly scent but I'm not really obsessed with it like some other reviews. Might just be a hate it or love it type scent.
- Beard is not itching and feels a tad softer
- Customer Service seems great. Already reached out to ask how it was and offered a full refund if I did not like it.

Cons:
- It says to only use a couple drops but I have to use around 4-5 drops for a pretty short beard (about a month of growth)

This makes my beard, which is well trimmed, lay flat and look professional. By far the greatest thing about it is the smell though. It smells like I've just finished cutting down a tree with an ax and will shortly be enjoying a bath in a mountain stream. I can also call on other woodsman to do my bidding. Fantastic!

What can I say? I really really like this stuff. It smells amazing but not overpowering. Just a pleasant "hey, I'm in your beard and occasionally your nostrils" thing. My beard feels nice and soft. I'm almost certain my man card just hit the executive member level. Great stuff!?

I've tried multiple different beard oils and this one makes the dander flakes and itching stop. I am not a chemist so I can't tell you if its 100% pure, but its got a great, short ingredient list with no fillers. Apricot, Jojoba, and Argon oils do the work of softening the beard and soothing to the skin. Its easy to run into my beard and the oil soak into the hairs and my skin easily leaving a mess-free beard.

The Sandalwood scent is a bit light and fades in not too long, but the base oils do wonders to soften my beard and soothe my face under it.

Its also got a good price.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • DRIVES WOMEN WILD - If you're looking for a kept look, our beard oil is the perfect additive to help your skin and beard all at once.
  • A GREAT MANLY SCENT - Containing Apricot Kernel Oil, Jojoba Oil, & Oakmoss Sandalwood Oil
  • DESIGNED TO LAST - 1 oz dark amber glass bottle and glass stopper extends the shelf life as oils are light sensitive & must be stored in dark amber bottles to protect them from oxidation. Pure natural oils not packaged in dark bottles will lose potency & become non effective.
  • PERFECT CONDITIONER - Soaks in quickly to treat dry, coarse, and unruly beard hair. Calms under-beard skin and moisturizes beards for a tidier, groomed beard look.
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee

Description

Apricot Kernel Carrier Oil is good for all skin types. It is very rich and nourishing - particularly in vitamin A. Jojoba Golden is a favorite carrier oil. Our Jojoba golden carrier oil is GMO free. In actuality, it is a liquid wax. It closely resembles the sebum of the skin, and is rich in vitamin E. This promotes a glowing complexion. The Golden variety of Jojoba may alter color and odors in cosmetics. It is also important to note that Jojoba may go cloudy in cool temperatures. It will return to its clear state with warming. Purchases of entire drums can also expect some clouding near the end of the drum. This is natural as Phospholipids (natural components of most vegetable oils) hydrate and precipitate out of suspension. The sediment is actually extremely high in beneficial vitamin E and will only create problems if the oil is heated to extreme temperatures where they will darken and precipitate out of suspension.



I am very pleased with this purchase, I have been using beard balm but wanted to try oil. This one smells great and provides some conditioning without leaving my skin greasy. Now that I have tried both I think I prefer the beard balm when I allow my beard to grow a little longer (provides better control for stray hairs) and the oil when I decide to keep my beard short. If you're looking for beard oil this is definitely worth a try.

Best Sandalwood Beard Oil & Conditioner for Men - 2oz

I've grown my beard here and there for the past several years, but never thought of buying and using any beard oil, because I'd simply shave my beard off when it would get too itchy. I've let my beard grow again, and I'd like to keep it for a while; so after reading all the positive reviews about this oil, I decided to give using beard oil a shot. After first use, the results were almost instantaneous. The itching stopped right away, and after about ten minutes, my beard took on a more linear look, and it got a bit shiny. Not only does this oil tame your beard and makes the skin beneath it feel good, it smells amazing!!! The sandalwood and oakmoss give an absolute masculine yet classy scent. I will definitely be buying again when I run out of what I have now.

This product feels like a thick oil to the touch. However, it does not feel thick once applied. It makes my beard soft to the touch and reduces the amount of fly-away hairs. The scent is manly and woodsy but not at all overpowering. The best way to apply it is to put 5-6 drops on your finger tips or palm of the hand. Rub the fingers/hands together then apply to the beard starting at the chin and work the hands up to the hair line. The idea is to work it into the beard. Then I comb the beard with a thin-tooth comb. I love the results. If you don't want the scent, purchase unscented beard oil. Simple. :)

So I'm not really sure what this beard oil is supposed to do. Does it make your beard hair healthier? Does it make it grow longer? Does it stop beard dandruff? I honestly can't answer any of these questions. But what I can tell you is that it does make your beard smell a LOT nicer. My gf was getting on me for my beard not smelling the greatest even tho I would wash it everyday. This oil helped and now I have no problems about it and it seems to last a long time too. Once my bottle finishes I will keep purchasing more as this is a invaluable tool for male hygiene.

Up to a week ago I never even heard of beard oil. Now I have bottles of it....This oil smells Great, gives beard life and softens it. I use about 5 drops (large beard). I was gunna shave my beard a week ago, but after learning of these oils-There's no way it's coming off. I googled top oils & this was one of the top oils. The price is right-good size bottle TRY IT!!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment