
I was on the fence about buying these and considered going up to the more expensive one. I previously used cheap ($20-$30) corded clippers, and after adjusting them with the screw on the side, those worked fine, but I don't have an outlet in my bathroom, so I had to run an extension cord when I cut my hair. These cordless ones worked great right out of the box with no pulling at all, making a clean cut. I hadn't cut my hair in several months, so it was 2-3 inches long, and very thick and bushy on the sides. I popped on the size 1-1/2 attachment and it took care of it perfectly, cutting right through in one pass. With my old clippers, that hair cut would have taken me about 20 minutes, whereas with these it took me like 5. I honestly wasn't expecting an improvement in any area other than not having a cord getting caught on the edge of the sink and not having to run an extension cord from the other room, but I was *very* pleasantly surprised.
Likes: 1. cordless convenience 2. battery power stayed consistent after one hour of continued use 3. product came with a hard case storage container 4. blade adjustment lever available
Dislikes: 1. hard case storage container it came with had a broken lock clasp 2. didn’t have a removable clipper blade which made cleaning inconvenient 3. takes 3-5 hours to fully charge
Pro:
Whal is the best brand clipper out there!!
I love it soon much. The battery life is acureate as described. It worked fine
Con:
No light indicators when charging it. But I don't really mind tho. All I do is to allways change my power tools 1:30
I have never used clippers before but we moved to a remote location and my husband wanted me to start cutting his hair to save on travel time to and from a barber. This product made it so easy to cut his hair. Great instructions and good variety of blade guards for the perfect cut.
Best 5star

Feature Product
- ADD TO CART - The power of corded clippers with the convenience of cordless. Exceptional performance with a 2-hour run time allowing for multiple haircuts on a single charge.
- QUICK RECHARGING - Equipped with 15-minute quick charge for instant power & fast 3-5 hour charge time. Lithium-ion battery holds charge for up to a year
- A SMOOTH CUT EVERY TIME: Self-sharpening precision ground whisper quiet blades cut through all hair types and stay sharp longer. Wahl clippers & trimmers are available in a variety of styles to meet your home hair cutting needs. From Lithium Ion cordless & rechargeable clippers to heavy-duty corded models
- SECURE SNAP ATTACHMENT GUARDS - Kit features 10 Secure Snap smooth cutting attachment guards plus ear taper guards with large, easy to read sizes.
- GIVE THE GIFT OF QUALITY - Makes great personal gifts for the men in your life! Dads, husbands, and boyfriends will love this top-rated precise clipper for any occasion!
Description
Wahl Lithium Ion Cordless Rechargeable Hair Clipper Kit with 12 attachment comb guards, by The Brand used by Professionals #79608
Works fine right out of box. Cut my hair on my deck and was done in 5 min. Powerful.
Was a little apprehensive because there were no reviews. Product is well made and works like a professional razor
Works well a bit more noisy than my old one, also no charging light indicator.
This machine is great. I use it for my beard mostly and it works amazing. The battery life is great as I've only charged it once over the past month and every time I use it, it works perfectly.
Easier to use than my old corded clippers. Should come in handy on rv trips.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment