Thursday, November 7, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Matt Paste By Dapper Dan, High Hold Low Shine, Perfect For All Hair Styles, Vintage Cologne Fragrance 100ml

Matt Paste By Dapper Dan, High Hold Low Shine, Perfect For All Hair Styles, Vintage Cologne Fragrance 100ml

I normally don't use hair products, as I was in the military for 20 years and wearing a hat all the time defeated the purpose of hair products. Now that I'm out, I want to try different hairstyles.

To be honest, I wanted to try Dapper Dan because of the movie O, Brother, Where Art Thou? Great marketing tool. However, I also wanted to try it because it's made in England and, quite frankly, European and Japanese products tend to be of higher quality than other items.

I am not disappointed. Pomades are known to cause acne in some people, but I haven't had a problem so far. I suspect this is because this product is a paste and not a true pomade. A little goes a long way, but you can always add more if you want more hold or to ensure all your hair is covered, but it's really not necessary.

The paste stays in all day but washes out with just water without leaving residue. The matte finish is good for those who don't like a high-shine. It is also flexible in that you can touch your hair and not expect the paste to "break" like gels or similar products.

At my current rate of use, I expect a single tin to last several months, so you do get good value for your money.

I think this product works very well. after taking a shower put a few dabs here and there and brush or comb and it holds along time.
if it starts to pop up a little just splash a little water on your head and brush or comb again. i have had it
continue to work for 3 days without adding more. id buy this again.

Literally the best hair care product I have ever used. I won't ever trust another brand to my hair.

My hair:
-Thin, strong, volumnous and very straight
How I wear it:
-"messy" part, sometimes spiky, depends on the modd

This works about 200000 times better than the super expensive cream and mousses and what not.

Yes, my name is also Dan, so what?

Smells great and holds strong. Ran a Spartan race and 6 miles in and several under water obstacles and hair held great! It is a strong hold but without that hard and crusty feeling you get from most. It's all I use now. Ive left it in once or twice over night and all you have to do is wet it a little and it's good to go! It washes out easy and doesn't leave a film. I've used hair care products off and on and I love this stuff

If you’re looking for a strong hold yet a soft natural look this is the stuff. I’ve been styling my hair for about 10 years and this is my favorite. I can style in any way and as long and you put it in while your hair is damp and blow dry with a comb it’s perfect.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Dapper Dan matt paste is our flagship product and you will not find a better or more versatile matt styler
  • It really is that good; messy styles, partings, quiffs, this product will do it all
  • Strong yet flexible hold with a smooth and easy application
  • Washes out easily
  • Try it and you will not be disappointed

Description

Product Description

The Original Dapper Dan Matt Paste is the flagship Dapper Dan product, and you will not find a better or more versatile matt styler. It really is that good; messy styles, partings, quiffs, this product will do it all! Strong yet flexible hold with a smooth and easy application, washes out easily. Try it and you will not be disappointed!

Directions Of Use

Apply a small amount to palms of hands then spread evenly through dry or damp hair, style as required.

Condition: New

Brand: Dapper Dan

Brand Story

Dapper Dan was founded in Sheffield, England in 2011; born of frustration with the less than adequate products available to gentlemen to fulfil their styling needs. Our products were developed over a ten-year period by professionals in the trade, determined to create a unique and compact styling range. In 2012, Dapper Dan Matt Paste was launched and quickly became the most versatile matt styler we had ever experienced. In 2014 we added a Deluxe Pomade and a Matt Clay to the range. We firmly believe that with 3 well selected and painstakingly developed products, there is no styling requirement that cannot be met.



Smells nice and has a nice matte finish. Light hold that does not standup to any significant wind. You willl look like Einstein in the morning if you sleep with it in your hair. Would be be 5 stars if it had more hold.

After about twenty years of short hair I decided to go long again. So I looked around to find something to tame my otherwise unruly hair. Beauticians and barbers all recommended one of the American modern brands but it had too strong of both shine and smell. So I went with Dapper Dan, a well tried formulation from the UK. Since I'd not used pomade in decades I got both the matt (i.e. low shine) versions, clay in the red can and paste in the dark gold can. Between the two for that stage between short hair and long enough to tie back I like the paste better, though the clay is pretty good too. The clay becomes the better choice once hair is long enough to tie.

The clay version is harder to get out of the can, so you end up wetting your fingers and making several small additions. The paste is easier to get out of the can and easier to get too much. Too much of the paste is kind of waxy and has to be combed out with more water to spread out. The clay also thickens the look of the hair and too much is, well, too much, too. Both will hold a long time, and will help the hair come back together during the day if it is combed with a little water.

Five stars for the paste!

I am big time when it comes down to styling my hair and been really picky with stuff I use but this is my all time favorite. Great smell and gives perfect matt look. I know some of the hair paste products still has that shine but this one is definitely matt would suggest to everyone. Been consistently using this product for almost a year. only down side would be if you use it and stay in the sun and hot weather for like an hour or so it kinda dries out, still holds your hair but not as good... I guess that would be the case with all hair products.

Doesn't have a super strong smell which I like. Doesn't hold as well as I thought it would but still works.

I’ve tried numerous men hair products over the years. But Dapper Dan is the best one without a doubt.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment