
Might be a little pricey but it is great for frizzy hair. doesn't feel like anything is in there when it is.
I love this product been using it for 3 years. The best texture it won't make your hair sticky or goopy like other products. I don't use anything else.
Works great, smells great!
V-rated works great as a beard wax. I pair it with the v76 beard oil. Worth every penny.
My boyfriend uses this on his beard and he loves it ! Helps keep it tame and avoids frizz

Feature Product
- Saw palmetto promotes hair and skin health while soothing the scalp and adding shine
- Soybean wax softens hair and provides hold
- Wild geranium extract balances oil on the scalp and nourishes and protects the hair
Description
This ultimate wax gives light shine and soft hold for natural style with movement. Ingredient Benefits: -SOYBEAN WAX: Softens hair and provides hold. -WILD GERANIUM EXTRACT: Balances oil on the scalp and nourishes and protects the hair. -Vegan and cruelty-free. Formulated without Parabens, Sulfates, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Gluten.
Great stuff! Holds really well and smells amazing. Allows you to change the way your hair lays throughout the day. I would definitely recommend!
best wax I have used. Little shine, soft finish. Great for wavy hair.
Holds without feeling stiff... not greasy not slick nor shiny! very natural .. v-76.. AMAZING products !!
Best stuff !!!
Good product...kinda spendy

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment