
We own several Vivaplex products. These are not my favorite. The bottles are fairly large, but the weak suction only allows you to withdraw a third of the pipette tube’s capacity. This is the case with all of the bottles/pipettes that arrived in our order. Other than that, they are attractive and do not leak.
Nice bottles, good quality.
Had them for a couple of months. Work great for me.
I needed to sterilize the droppers, but could not remove the glass from the cap & bell. The bell could definitely stand to be a little larger for these 4 oz. bottles. Oh well, is anyone in life ever truly ever happy with everything?
Not much to say about them, they're exactly as described and they work perfectly. Zero compaints.

Feature Product
- 6 - 4 oz, Amber Glass Bottles, with Glass Eye Droppers
- Perfect for essential oils, perfume oils, or other liquids.
- Safe, secure and convenient packaging
- Perfect for travel and conveniently fits in your purse.
- Amber Glass Protects Against Harmful UV Rays
Description
These high quality amber glass bottles with glass eye droppers, are perfect for storing your essential oils, perfumes or colognes. The Amber glass provides protection from potentially harmful light and the convenient size makes it perfect for travel. The Eye Droppers allow for the perfect amount of product to be used every time.
Anymtime I want to mix some essential oils, I use one of these. They are perfect. The dropper is good quality which is very important.
Just as expected.
Perfect size for mixing serum
I’ve been ordering these bottles for almost 2 years now and they’re amazing quality + they’ve never arrived broken like the aurowhoever bottles I recently tried to order.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment