Thursday, November 14, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Men's Soap Company Shaving Soap for Men and Women 4.0oz Refill Puck Made with Natural Vegan Plant Ingredients - Shea Butter & Vitamin E Create Thick Shave Soap Lather for Skin Protection, Sandalwood

Men's Soap Company Shaving Soap for Men and Women 4.0oz Refill Puck Made with Natural Vegan Plant Ingredients - Shea Butter & Vitamin E Create Thick Shave Soap Lather for Skin Protection, Sandalwood

My wife ,Wendy purchased your soap,for me to try. I have been shaving with a cup and brush for close to 50 years. I've tried many different brands,from the inexpensive to the pricey variety. Your soap, by FAR !!!!, is the best ever !!!! GREAT lather,plenty of soothing moisture, leaving my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. Your soap allows a close, clean experience. I actually look forward to my daily ritual of shaving now. Highly recommend to all!!! OUTSTANDING!!!

After 45 years of using shaving soap, I wasn't truly pleased with any of the products that I had used in the past. An online search led me to this soap because of many positive reviews. After two weeks of use, I am a believer. The difference is like shaving with a new blade instead of an old one that needs to be replaced. Only one application is necessary to cover the entire facial shaving area...and no, I don't have a beard. The shave is much smoother than I have ever had before. After a shave, my skin is not dry, and the (very) subtle sandalwood scent is quite pleasant. Men's Soap certainly deserves five stars for this product!

I bought it for my husband and I'm using it also! I just love the smell. I would describe it as a soft masculine musky floral scent. It's not overpowering. I like how the seller sent an email explaining how to get it to lather. Shave bars are new to my husband and I. Glad we made the switch. I will continue to buy the product.

Lathers great, shave is slick. Smells awesome, and isn't overpowering like other sandalwood scents I've sampled and tried in the past.

Will need a decent size bowl or DIY container to hold the soap in. I plan to melt mine in a 6oz metal tin with a lid to make travel with it easier than bringing my whole setup, as well as preserve the soap from environmental debris during travel.

The scent of this soap is very light and natural. I love that the ingredients are all nontoxic and simple. The company really goes out of its way to be sure you're satisfied. I loved follow-up email detailing how to use the shave soap. I followed the instructions for melting it into a bowl for shaving, and it worked so well! I get a great lather with this. I also love that the packaging is cardboard so I can recycle it - just hate that the soap cake was also wrapped in plastic (docked 1 star for that).


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Subtle Sandelwood Scent: many of our customers have described the scent as mild and delightful that is not overpowering. The scent has an amazing smell while it is fresh and not flowery. Women tend to love how a man smells after using the Sandalwood shave soap.
  • Natural and minimal ingredients: our shave soap is made of the best naturally derived vegan plant ingredients. We do not use toxins, parabens, sulphates, or dyes. These high quality ingredients will leave your face feeling buttery smooth.
  • Thick and creamy lather: you can whip a nice, thick creamy lather in 15 seconds that provides fantastic glide and protection. The rich lather and thick foam provides a coating that leads to a smooth shave. Your razor can be rinsed cleanly without having to brush out the blades between shaving strokes.
  • Moisturizing and does not dry out: our shaving soap includes shea butter and glycerin base that will leave your skin soft, moisturized, and silky smooth. You will not experience irritation, nicks or cuts, no rash, no bumps, no ingrown hairs, and no razor burns. The soap will not dry out and it is very gentle on the irritable areas of skin under the jawline and neck
  • Try it risk free: Men's Soap Company has an unconditional satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the soap simply request a refund. We guarantee that your shave will be so comfortable each and every day. Do it. Buy it now. Your face will appreciate it.

Description

The Best Shaving Soap Designed For All Skin Types Including Sensitive Skin That Will Leave Your Skin Smooth and Comfortable Without Irritations or Razor Burns

Experience Barbershop Quality, Luxury, & Thick Lather at The Comfort Of Your Home

The secret to shaving daily and experiencing a soft and smooth shave while not having irritation is in the ingredients of the Men's Soap Company Shaving Soap.
This soap is formulated to build nice thick lather and to give you great cushioning and glide preventing the razor from irritating your skin. The Shea Butter moisturizes your skin while the soy comforts and conditions.

Men's Soap Company Shaving Soap Is Great For:

All Skin Types
Irritated Skin
Sensitive Skin
Shaving Daily
Getting a Close & Smooth Shave
Creating Thick & Creamy Lather

What Sets Men's Soap Company Apart From The Rest?

High Quality Natural Ingredients
Low Price For 1 Large 4.0 oz Shave Puck
Non-Toxins and Parabens Free
Free of Preservatives, Synthetic Fragrances, & Dyes
Lasts Longer Than Shaving Cream
Thick Lather Within Seconds
Hydrates and Moisturizes Your Skin

Men's Soap Company Shaving Soap is backed by a money back guarantee, if you are not satisfied with our product simply contact us for a full refund.

Click the 'Add to Cart' button & get the best shaving soap TODAY! You will not regret investing in a smooth and irritation free skin!



Love it, lathers well and the scent is perfect. Leaves my face nice and manly soft. Actually look forward to shaving. The puck is big but I microwaved it into my shaving cup, a few seconds. I enjoy it. Have another one waiting in my cart. A guy has to have the essentials LOL.

I gave this product a try since I started getting irritation and razor burn from my normal, disposable razor/shaving cream recently. This soap provides a very nice, thick lather that really helps the razor glide smoothly over my skin, no matter which direction I shave in. The scent is nice and light, with a clean finish and doesn’t linger. I’ve had no irritation or razor burn since switching and so I will continue to use/buy this product.

Also, the folks who run this small business are very nice and responsive. They send you a couple of emails after you buy the soap, thanking you for buying and giving a few tips. I responded to one of the emails and got a very rapid and helpful reply. Overall, great experience so far.

First impression - this smells amazing right out of the box.
I needed to melt mine a bit since it was slightly larger in diameter than the mug I use. I used a hot water bath to melt the soap and then poured it into the mug. Let it set for 24 hours for best results.

Shaving - this makes a great lather. I've used several different shave soaps, and this one is hands down the best. Very smooth shaving with this soap. I'll definitely buy it again.

I haven’t used a shaving brush in years, but switched back when my second can of shaving gel clogged after a few shaves. (It took longer to get the required amount of shaving gel out of the can than it now takes to whip up a nice shaving foam (30 to 45 seconds)). This shaving soap lathers up nicely and has a nice (but subtle) aroma. I’m very happy with the purchase.

My husband ordered this bar and he absolutely loves it. I must say his skin smells great after his shave and his face and neck stay super soft much longer after shaving with this. There isn’t any residue after rinsed and my husband says his skin feels moisturized after use. He broke down the bar and placed in into a glass container and it has been his go to. We will be ordering these for Christmas and again when he needs a refill.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment