
I purchased this for my fiance who has never been very "big" on taking care of his beard until he began to really grow it out. Both of us saw an immediate change as soon as he started using this brush! He absolutely loves it and continues to thank me for getting it on a daily basis. The shape of his beard is easier to control, the hair is much softer, the "dandruff" issues have disappeared and he reports that his beard just "feels better" (and I think it looks much better!) Awesome product! The box it comes in is very sturdy and can be used for both storage and for transport. The brush itself is VERY high-quality (both the bristles and the handle itself). We are very, very pleased with this purchase.
Just got my brush in yesterday after I got home from work. I have to say that I like the way the brush feels, but I'm disappointed in the quality of the brush. It's missing some bristles from one of the many holders, normally I don't mind because I know the brush will tend to lose a couple bristles here and there. But to have a section missing? I'm not happy with that. I would give it 5 stars, but the one I received says otherwise. I don't want the hassle of returning it for another one since I bought it on on sale on prime day, but I would go out of my way if I had bought it at full price.
*Update* I came home today and see that the company sent me a new brush and a sandalwood comb. They have completely won me over, and go the extra mile to make customers happy. I'm definitely recommending their products to my freinds and family.
A Really nice brush for a beard - from the first use made the beard appear fuller and, well, more tamed. Great way to distribute any kind of a balm or oil throughout the beard hair. I am still on the fence about the curve of the bristles. Guess time will tell. So far, it beats my comb many times over.
Update (a week of use) - after inspecting the brush, I realized that some of the "scratchy feeling" I was getting from the brush has nothing to do with the shape, but more to do with just a few of the boars hairs being longer than the rest, protruding beyond their "brethren". So, after a quick trim, the brush is excellent! I find myself using it multiple times per day to train my beard hair. Could you do the same with a flat brush? Yes, probably. But the curve of this one feels more acomodating. Again, time will tell, but for now, I'm loving it.
This is a wonderful solid brush from my past. My old man had a similar brush from the time I was little to the day he died. So glad to have one in my hands again- works and feels great! The size is just right for the palm and the bristles are stiff enough to do some good. Well worth consideration.
I bought this brush for my husband who has a periodically itchy, flaky beard. He likes the way it feels when he brushes his beard but I don't think he remembers to use it every day. I did come with a handy little beard maintenance ebook that I read (he didn't). The brush is good quality and I believe that if you were to use it daily it would improve the appearance of your beard...If you don't it feels good on an itchy face.

Feature Product
- 100% BOAR BRISTLE - Just the right amount of firmness. Not too soft and not too stiff - No synthetic, plastic, or nylon bristles. Soothing boar bristles will bring even the wildest of facial hairs into submission. Your beard will be healthier and tamed. You also receive a DIGITAL BEARD CARE ROUTINE BOOKLET full of tips and tricks so you look your best in any situation.
- NO MORE ICHY BEARDS or FLAKES. This awesome brush trains hairs to grow in the right way, improves circulation and hair growth. Keeps your face exfoliated so no more flakes. Use daily over cheeks and neck for maximum results
- ELEGANT DESIGN - Unmatched craftsmanship for a smooth journey through your Beard. The Zerian Brush has a genuine solid wood handle, the sign of durability and sturdiness. No comparison can be made with plastic brushes. This comb truly stands out among other boring brushes
- GIFT READY - Make yourself a gift that stands the test of time. Packaged in a premium and elegant packaging cardboard giftbox that includes custom fitted foam based inset packaging
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE. If you don't fall in love right away with this brush, we'll give you your money back, no questions asked. When used and handled with care, your durable brush will accompany you for a lifetime. We do our best to save our customers from wasted time, hassle or stress! That's why we offer a LIFETIME GUARANTEE. Nothing Else Will Do! That's THE ZERIAN way
Description
zerian boar bristle beard brush men bundle care e-booklet comb beards beardsman oil beardsmen zeus kit set fine sandalwood synthetic hair beardman travel handle pocket wooden wallet coarse soft gift hard black wood tool boars teeth combs wax pack wild bristles grooming made man mens brushes growth mustache moustache firm best giftbox brushing handmade natural genuine no snag anti static groomed premium trimming thick handcrafted big smooth peachwood bamboo huntsman brand dandruff free bro shaping fathers day father's gifts bearded guy valentines christmas deal friday deals sale present traveler dad adventure thanksgiving new years cyber monday prime products horse horn scissors folding small case large l maintenance kits oils tools kent shaper balm american usa men's sandal anti-static wide tooth trimmer box sawcut engraved rocky mountain viking beardoholic
First off, the quality of this brush is great. For its price, I was actually pleased. The bristle is firm enough, not too soft and flimsy, which has definitely aided me in keeping my beard in place. It's growing out way better than it was before, and I'm glad. Even my brother tried taking it! That's how good it is. 5/5.
Great brush. A couple of hairs did fall out in the beginning, but the manual said that that was normal for new brushes. It's a nice brush that has soft boar bristles and it works really well. I'm glad I bought it. It also comes with a holding case.
Admittedly I'm newer to the beard game. And my daughter was getting annoyed with me stealing her brush to clean up the beard. So I ordered the beard brush on Prime Day. Complete impulse buy. It was a good impulse. It's high quality and tames the monster on my face. Can't ask for much more.
There are many boar bristle beard brushes but this is by far the best. Perfect size in the hand and length of the bristles is great. It feels good and distributes the beard oil as you would expect. Best boar bristle brush ever I love it and I bought one for my son who loves it also.
It’s a little to stiff, but overall it’s a good brush. I am giving it 4 Stars because of the price. I have another that I purchased from Amazon that was $7 it came with a comb too, and it is just as nice.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment