
Jamaican black castor oil is excellent for natural hair. I wear twist braids in my hair and I used this product in my scalp it gives an amazing shine and the tea tree oil stimulates your scalp. Great for the edges of your hair line.
I wish to revise my review, my product was delayed because of the mail. But this product is excellent for thinning hair.
It makes my hair soft and manageable.
I love this product. I use it for my dreads and when I do my eyebrows it’s perfect for what I need it for.
I like how it works

Feature Product
- Helps to stimulate hair follicles to promote hair growth
- Smoothes and restores edges and gives hair a soft texture
- Conditions, softens and adds sheen
- Also helps to maintain and grow kids' hair.
- Acts as a camouflage for thinning hair, baldspots and gray hair, while promoting hair growth.
Description
Formulated with Coconut oil and Other Vegetable Oils and Essential Oils in a Base of Real Jamaican Black Castor Oil. OTHER INGREDIENTS: Olive oil, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Wheat Germ oil, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond oil, Jojoba oil, Tea Tree oil, Hemp Seed oil extract, fragrance, Rosemary seed extract, Vitamin E oil, dye. *NOTE: CONTAINS NO MINERAL OIL OR PETROLATUM
Love it... great product. will continue to use.
This product is awesome.. Works perfectly
Has a nice smell. Feels good going on the scalp.
Keeps hair soft.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment