Saturday, September 7, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Rich Rich pure luxury rejuvenating argan oil 2.3 fluid ounce, Yellow, 2.2999999999999998 Fluid Ounce

Rich Rich pure luxury rejuvenating argan oil 2.3 fluid ounce, Yellow, 2.2999999999999998 Fluid Ounce

It makes my beard real really good and not oily. smells great. will definitely order again.

it work great so far. I just might make a new order for this product.

Good product. Not greasy or sticky.

love how it works . i have order another one already . thank you.

Amazing


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Quick absorb formula
  • Strengthens, smoothens and makes hair shine
  • Quantity: 70 Ml
  • Reduces color fade
  • Suitable for all hair types

Description

A hair elixir enriched with Argan Oil. This hair elixir contains Argan Oil and almond oil and is enriched with Omega 6 and 9. It helps to rebuild and moisturize hair and makes hair soft and shiny.



Works Great

I love the product but the top dispenser was missing. I have to unscrew the top to use it. Someone should check to make sure all parts are included on a produce

Great for my beard

Thx, it made my mom happy!!

I recommend it for black men.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment