Saturday, September 7, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Fisticuffs Tattoo Balm (2 OUNCE TIN)

Fisticuffs Tattoo Balm (2 OUNCE TIN)

I purchased this after getting my fourth, and by far my largest, tattoo. I was leery to use something other than aquaphor as my ink healed but this claimed to be antiseptic and antibacterial so I just decided to try and was thoroughly impressed. It seriously reduced the amount of itching with a bit of cooling from the eucalyptus properties. My tattoo healed quickly and I continue to use it on a daily basis to revive my other three tats. Purchase this if you're interested in a fast heal and reviving old ink!

I’m generally a pure vitamin E ointment user for healing. But recently, I was struggling with some intense itch. Small tattoos are ok – you just deal with it. But I’ve been in the process of sleeving both arms and with large areas needing to heal, the itch was getting intense. I had heard that Fisticuffs tattoo balm helped with the itch so I decided to try it out. I would say I am happy with the results. Not only did it really help with the itch, it did help calm down some of the swelling as well. Went on smooth and had a slight cooling sensation for me – like almost instant relief. I purchased the 1oz tin as well – I brought it with me everywhere in case I needed some extra itch help. Fits perfect in your pocket. As for the heal, I had the ‘onion skin’ with zero scabbing in a few days. It healed the skin well and looks great. I had no ink loss that I can tell. I just bought another two tins (1 & 2 oz sizes) for my next piece of work.

In the past, I had some issues with the pure vitamin E ointment clogging my pores but I had no such problems with this balm. Also, I found this balm to leave less of a greasy feel after applying (as I have found with other balms like Hustle Butter). As with other reviewers, I’d like to mention that this balm does have a very strong smell when you first take it out of the tin and apply. It is the tea tree oil. Some will like it and some might not. It does wake you up early in the morning – lol. Having said that, it does dissipate quickly to leave a more subtle smell. I liked the smell – no issues with that on this end.

What I received was a tattoo balm however, as I'm reviewing this it says "Fisticuffs Mustache Wax," so, not exactly sure where this is being posted. Anyways, the product is a nice and thin and spreads easily. It also smells nice which is an unexpected bonus. I do feel like the healing process was much faster and smoother with Fisticuffs as opposed to just using Aquaphina or coconut oil. And I LOVE the ingredients that are used in the product. Overall, it's great, I love it, and will buy more in the future.

Best aftercare product I have ever used. I'm 7 sessions in on a sleeve and I have used it after every one and they have healed easier and quicker than my other 3 tattoos. Takes the sting out right away from the fresh tattoo and keeps the color bright. If you like the smell of tea tree oil you'll like this scent. The new screw cap for the tin is so much easier to get off and on. Will be the only product I will ever use for all future tattoos.

Very good balm first bought it for my wife's tattoo now for mine.works way better than a&d doesn't make the ink come out and has a very nice smell ,peppermint from the peppermint oil and not greasey


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 2 oz. tin of Tattoo healing balm
  • Only the finest oils and butters that are used in all Fisticuffs products.
  • designed to help aid in the recovery during the healing process of your tattoo
  • Pleasant peppermint aroma
  • All Natural ingredients

Description

Fisticuffs Tattoo Balm Heal Fast Tattoo aftercare balm is comprised of only the highest quality ingredients and is specially formulated to aid in the recovery of your Tattoos during the healing process. (contains NO petroleum jelly) We have used an array of All Natural ingredients to help with issues like SWELLING, BACTERIA, PAIN, CRACKING, SKIN DAMAGE Directions for use: 1. Clean Tattoo with soap and water and pat dry 2. With clean hands, apply a thin layer of Fisticuffs Tattoo Balm over entire tattooed area 3. Repeat steps 1&2 as needed until tattoo is completely healed Please check ingredient list link for possible allergies. If irritations occur, discontinue use.



BEST AFTERCARE FOR A TATTOO I'VE COME ACROSS!!! This is my 6th tattoo and I used the traditional Aquaphor on the first 5. This Tattoo Balm contains NO PETROLEUM JELLY!!! I've never been into the whole "essential oils" thing, but this balm seems to have all kinds of natural healing ingredients rather than just keeping it hydrated like Aquaphor. Smells great too!

Had a 10 hour chest piece done in one sitting and this help heal that bad boy to awesomeness! This product smell great and works as good as it smells. One can will last you a long time and many tattoos. My wife and grandfather have also used this product and both liked it as well

I have sensitive skin and I was peeling/scabbing/itching pretty bad after my last tattoo. This stuff worked great! The smell is not unbearable and it helped me heal up nicely.

Heals your tattoo quicker than any other balm or ointment I've used! Plus it has a slight cooling sensation when applied on the first day or so when the area is still swollen and tender.

Did what it is intended to do! Smells great

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment