Saturday, September 7, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Leave-In Hair Therapy. Deep Conditioning Solution. For Men and Women. Moisturize while reversing split ends. Hydrates, strengthens, controls frizz and seals hair. Professional Hair Care By LeCureParis

Leave-In Hair Therapy. Deep Conditioning Solution. For Men and Women. Moisturize while reversing split ends. Hydrates, strengthens, controls frizz and seals hair. Professional Hair Care By LeCureParis

This is heaven in a bottle. Both my husband and I use it. It made my hair so super soft, no tangles and no frizz. I have thick hair. It’s non greasy as well. Smells amazing. It’s my new favorite product!

I am very pleased with this product! I have definitely noticed a difference after using this with no more frizzy, fly-away hair. It provides a nice conditioning feel that is light-weight and doesn't feel sticky at all.

nothing special

This leave in is incredible!! I have wavy/curly unruly frizzy hair. I noticed a difference in the texture of my hair after the first use. I typically wear my hair up in a messy bun because I am always so concerned of how frizzy and nuts it looks when its down, well now....bye bye bun!! I have true confidence to let my hair down and free because of this leave in. I can not recommend this enough!!

This a great leave in product. I love it because, I can use it on wet or dry hair. On dry hair, I especially love it because it's not greasy, and not sticky. It doubles as a leave in and a finishing cream. And you need very little product.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Hydrates your hair while providing the vitamins your hair needs to be healthy and vibrant.
  • Maximizes repair and protects from further damage by increasing the elasticity of you hair.
  • Provides the high-end conditioning solution that is vital after any salon treatment.
  • Repairs split ends and seals the connective tissue of the hair shaft by moisturizing with nutrients.
  • Provides frizz control through our nutrient rich moisturizing therapy that is vital to your hair.

Description

LeCureParis is please to provide this hair conditioning leave-in solution. Having trouble finding a conditioning solution that really works to repair your hair? Leave-In Hair Therapy by LeCureParis provides that high end conditioning solution needed after any salon treatment. After spending your money in the salon you need to know that your hair will maintain any treatment for as long as possible. Hair thrives in a moisture-rich environment. Just like our skin, hair also needs lubrication from the inside out. Dehydration on the other hand, has a direct impact on the growth of your hair. Lack of moisture results in dry and brittle hair. It may even stop growing at the maximum genetic rate. The roots of the hair are how water is transported from the body. They soak up water and provide hydration to the rest of the hair strand. The scalp and roots have photosensitive and energy saving nerve endings which receive and transmit signals. Hydration energizes these nerve endings to enhance the natural vitality of the skin and hair roots. Hydration makes the strands smoother and more reflective and prevents dirt from accumulating on the hair and scalp. Drinking water and properly hydrating helps to eliminate hair problems like Dandruff and Dermatitis. Water composes almost a quarter of each hair strand's total weight. It is important understand the things that dehydrate your hair and how to avoid them. Chlorinated and salty water can make hair frizzy. To help prevent this, rinse your hair just before entering the swimming pool. The strands will absorb the clean water to minimize the abortion of chlorine from the pool water. We advise a quick rinse to your hair and coating it with our Leave-In Hair Therapy for some extra protection once your swim is finished. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our LeCureParis Leave-In Hair Therapy is a very high quality product and if you are not satisfied we will replace or refund the product.



Love the product, within days of applying I noticed much improvement in my hair.

I have colored my hair for way tooo long. I have gone from bleach blonde to black and many shades in between. I have found my hair to be not as smooth and tangles and rips out easily, when I wash my hair and try to brush it, I literally have balls of hair that been ripped out. Ive tried EVERYTHING and this is the only product that I have found to actually not only give you a deep condition and make it so you can brush without loosing half of your hair, but leaves it shiny and smooth and conditioned for several days after. I only wash my hair every couple of days so this is a major bonus. I highly recommend this product for anyone with damaged, dry or tangled hair!

Works great and smells nice, not too strong of a smell.

I love this product! As a Hairstylist you have access to many products, but this is one of very few that I actually purchase for personal use. I use it as a light curl cream, as well as a heat protector, blow dry cream, and leave in treatment. This is my favorite product! I highly recommend it.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment