Friday, July 26, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Redken Brews Extra Clean Shampoo

Redken Brews Extra Clean Shampoo

I am well pleased with the results of this shampoo. It does exactly what the product description says it does and it does it well.
I wash my hair in the morning and it would usually be oily by the evening with the other shampoos I have used but those days are gone ever since I started using Redken Brews Extra Clean Shampoo.
I would highly recommend this shampoo for those who have problems with oily hair.

I like the feeling of clean after shower. It makes me feel better than other products.

Overall good, however, consistency is very runny and it doesn't lather as well as some other shampoos.

item as described. thank you

Love the smell!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Extra cleansing shampoo for men
  • Softens hair with a high shine finish
  • Washes away dirt, oil, and impurities left from styling products
  • Nourishes and strengthens all types of dry hair
  • Features Brewer's Yeast and Orange Zest

Description

Redken Brews Extra Clean Shampoo moisturizes and cleanses dry hair. This shampoo for men washes out dirt and oil, strengthens, and rids the hair of styling product build up. Redken Brews Extra Clean Shampoo includes Brewer's Yeast to strengthen and boost volume and Orange Zest to help cleanse.



Good product. Too expensive.

Excellent product. Will order it again in the future.

I didn’t receive the item. Please figure out where it is. Thanks

A very short but fun story. I am a member of two different beard groups. Both groups make and sell their own beard products. One makes my favorite beard shampoo and beard oil. The downside is, it takes 4-7 days for a new bottle to get to me. There are days of no beard shampoo. My wife uses Redken Soft shampoo, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to use it a time or two. I really liked how it worked with my beard. I'm sitting at the computer later that night and thought, "I wonder if Redken makes a shampoo I could use on my beard?" I opened Amazon, searched and this 'new arrival' popped up. Of course, that meant I had to buy it since it was obviously meant for me!

I will say this, this shampoo and conditioner are not your typical beard care products. There are typical chemicals that you'll find in regular shampoo. But I still think it's worth a try. Why not just stick with the beard natural shampoo? It drys my beard out, especially when it's humid out and in the summer. They also got my attention with the orange scent. My favorite beard shampoo scent is sandalwood with vanilla. After that one, it becomes very hit or miss since the shampoo scent (mustache, goatee too) sits right under my nose all day.

I did buy a bottle of the shampoo and conditioner. First thought was the conditioner had more of an orange scent and also had a "water scent" to it, if you've used a cologne like say EAU by Dior, you might know the water scent. The shampoo, to my nose, has a bit of a sandalwood to it and some orange. Maybe that's the "zest"? It smells good either way. Very fresh and clean smelling. It's going to of course beat the natural beard shampoos in lather. I realized my beard has gotten so thick that I can use it to hold my lather. It washes off easily and leaves my beard feeling hydrated and healthy.

Is there a "but"? Not really. This is very good shampoo and conditioner for a beard. Some will say it's not for a beard but both conditioner and shampoo are daily use, so they're gentle and so far, I've used them for two weeks with nothing but good things to say. It won't replace my favorite beard shampoo but it will work with it so I can use this Redken to keep my beard hydrated. I'll update in a few months to make sure it doesn't cause any problems. Oh and I have somewhat sensitive skin. This shampoo and conditioner didn't make my beard itch or skin turn red. Give it a try.

My barber turned me onto this product and told me how to use it. It concentrated so a little goes a long way. It cleans & conditions your hair at the same time. It’s seems expensive but in the long run, it’s really not coz you only use a dab at a time.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment