
I love this moisturizer! This is my SECOND bottle of this facial oil and I'm in love. I have really awful, crappy aging skin that is prone to acne and while on the first use that I received as a sample packet, I was pretty skeptical. I tried it at night and after a week of continuous night use, I was sold. I eventually added this to my morning routing under makeup and it seemed to smooth the surface nicely for my primer. My make up was smooth and my skin was as well. I also kept using it while I was on a new dose of retin A and it kept the flaky, dry skin at a minimum which for me, was amazing.
I will probably be a customer of this product for life or until it is no longer made. I've recommended it to several people, both normal and oily, and they have also been loyal converts. Getting used to the oil isn't tough, just go easy and let it soak in before makeup or another beauty product application. Also, I recommend that if you have an essential oil roller ball, add and refill the roller ball to control the flow a bit better than the dropper which can and did fail for me on my first bottle. It also lasts forever; The first bottle I had lasted almost 5 months with heavy use!
Bottom line, it feels good, it smells good, it lasts forever and works great with Retin A. There isn't much NOT to love!
I've used this facial oil for approximately 6 months and I LOVE it. I do not use it every day. I use it after a facial scrub, or if I've used a mask or if my face feels really, really dry after my shower. I apply it at night before bed. I use about 2 drops on my finger tips (never the palm of my hand) and rub, then apply to my face using light sweeping motions going upward. When I wake up in the morning, my face is soft and smooth. Thus, my 4 stars. Now for the bad part -- When I received my recent order, the L'Oreal packaging was horrendous!! I looked as though someone opened the package, discarded the box and for some reason changed their mind and decided to put product back in it's box and return it. They didn't even have the right frame of mind to put the oil back in the box facing forward. Whoever decided to resell this should be fired. It's so bad for business when you order a product and it comes looking like it just came out of someone's trash. Packaging is just as important as the product. ESPECIALLY when it comes to women's beauty products. (I attached pics.) Needless to say, I returned it... the very next day. I'll just buy it from my drug store from now on. :-(
I'm an African American, 31, with very dry skin, sometimes patchy. I bought this on sale on a whim and couldn't believe how it made my skin look after just a week of using it. Clearer, hydrated, even and brighter. So when my kids accidentally dumped it out I searched high and low for it and could only find it in stores about $22. Then I checked here, great prices and same product. Will likely purchase again.
I have tried a variety of moisturizers and facial oils but this is the only one that seems to work alone, at night AND under makeup. In fact, I think it actually gives a healthy moisturized glow under foundation. Generally, I've found that under makeup, facial oils are either very greasy or change the texture of your foundation totally. Not this one. It actually seems to improve my foundation. It's not super oily - but it is hydrating. I'm 39 and I don't have a lot of wrinkles but it definitely softens any lines under my eyes that may be caused by dryness perfectly. I haven't experienced any breakouts as I have with other moisturizers and oils. I would definitely recommend it for winter skin or just to give a boost to that summer glow. I ran out for a couple of weeks and I have definitely re-stocked as my skin has been suffering horribly without it!
I love this stuff.. I'm perfectly willing to pay more for skin care, but this little bottle is inexpensive and perfect for my skin. I'm 43 with dry, olive/white skin & freckles. Not many wrinkles, but it's starting to look dull and saggy. Oil is the answer for my type of skin, but all other oils lead to those little white spots. Not this. Hydrates but doesn't overdo it. Adds that "glow" back to my thin skin.

Feature Product
- Product of L'Oreal
- Pack of 2
Description
For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings. This product offering is for 2 Retail Package
my skin drinks this fountain of youth. i LOVE it and it does NOT make me break out! i mix about 5 drops with a vitamin E cream to absorb into my skin. i use it in the morning and at night, and after i shower. I have very dry skin and this is the only product that i've found to be of any benefit. (absorbs, moisturizes, no breakouts or over greasiness) it does have a strong smell, but i like it- it's a clean, fresh smell.
This stuff is nice. I have extremely dry skin and I used 2 bottles of this oil in the night time under my cream moisturizer and it definitely helped the dry spots. I was flying through the product though. I switched over to 100% pure extra virgin coconut oil and it does the same thing this did but at a fraction of the price. If you don't want to go the all natural root though this is definitely still a nice product. It also smells really nice.
Ever since I started using this product - I am a male in my 60's - more than a few people commented good things about my facial skin glow.
I used to use a much higher-priced serum, but this is so much better for my very dry skin, and it's so much cheaper than the product I was using. After showering, I rub a few drops into the skin of my face and neck. Within minutes it soaks in, to leave my skin looking younger and fresher. And I love the eyedropper, so that I don't have to worry about contaminating the product. At $17.99 on Amazon, it's cheaper than the $24.00 that it sells for at my local grocery and pharmacy. I highly recommend to anyone with dry, aging skin.
Not only makes my dry skin glow but my skin is baby soft. This is the single best skin care product I have EVER purchased in my life.
I'm in my late 50's. Amazing product requires just a few drops for entire face. Dampan skin after washing per usual and lightly stroke all over face and neck. Youll look amazing! I apply in a m and again in pm before bed.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment