
My wife bought the Zeus conditioner for me and I can honestly say it is the best conditioner I have ever used. The moment I dispensed it into my hands, I knew it was much higher quality than anything I'd used before. When I used it in my hair, I felt like I was in an expensive salon. I'm no expert on conditioner analysis so I will simply share my observations. It smells great...not fruity but more "masculine and woodsy" without being overpowering. Its thick and creamy. It doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy. I recently relocated from a humid climate to a very dry climate and I NEEDED a conditioner that I could use regularly. I can still style my hair with my regular fiber pomade which is NICE because other conditioners have changed the way that my hair handles my daily use styling product. I've noticed a significant difference in the health of my hair and will definitely continue to use Zeus as long as its manufactured! Its likely that I will look into their other products based on my experience with the conditioner! Highly recommended!
Bought this for my teen age and pre-teen son to use. They love the smell of it, its a light smell so its not overwhelming and very fresh smelling. They have been using it daily for almost a week now and both have commented on how soft their hair feels. It doesn't leave a greasy look but leaves a nice smell. Will be buying more of this for them and trying some of the other products by this company.
The aesthetic of the Zeus products are great. The conditioner has a masculine look and appeal. There is a light scent; it’s not overwhelming. The formula is like most conditioners. My hair is soft after using it, so it obviously works. What makes me give this 5/5 is definitely the style of the bottle. That’s what makes this stand out more than other products to me.
This hair conditioner smelled amazing! It had such a fresh scent that was perfect for men to use but also smelled good enough for women. We really liked this conditioner because of the moisturizing component and also left hair shiny.
Great product.

Feature Product
- HAIR CONDITIONER: Made especially for men's hair!
- ARGAN OIL: Enhances strength and texture of hair!
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Contains coconut oil, black tea, and orange & apple extract.
- FRESH SCENT: Our signature Verbena Lime scent will keep you feeling refreshed.
- HARM FREE: paraben, sulfate, and cruelty free.
Description
Looking for a conditioner to keep your hair flowing like a god all day? The Zeus Hair Conditioner with Organic Argan Oil is here to do just that! Its natural formula contains coconut and Argan Oil along side apple and black tea extracts. The conditioner works to add strength and shine while remaining suitable for everyday use. Its Verbena Lime scent will leave you feeling refreshed!
I've purchased several Zeus products for my husband before, and this is my favorite! I love how the scent is not musky - a clean lime smell that is light but masculine. He has long, wavy hair, and this left it smelling great, feeling soft, and did a really nice job of taming the frizz. In fact, it did such a nice job that I tried it on my own long, straight hair, and it was awesome! My hair looked better than it has in a long time, and again - because the smell isn't too woodsy, I didn't smell like I stole my husband's conditioner. I'm always impressed with the quality of their products and will definitely continue to explore the lines they have!
The smell is amazing!!! I got this product for my husband, but I have to confess I have used it more than he has because I love the smell so much. My husband does not use a lot of conditioner but he dis state that he liked this one, it did not leave his hair heavy or greasy feeling and he loved the smell as well. I have naturally curly mid length hair that is very fine but a lot of it, this conditioner works well on my hair leaving it soft and smooth and helps with the flyways throughout the day. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Fantastic, bright smelling conditioner! I love the way this makes my SO's hair smell and feel. It is perfect for our early mornings, as the fresh verbena lime scent is rather invigorating. Of course the true test of a conditioner is the way it makes hair feel and Zeus Hair Conditioner with Organic Argan Oil does not let you down. My mate's hair hasn't felt so silky or looked so shiny in ages, and that's after just a few weeks use. I am incredibly impressed with this Zeus conditioner and love the fact it is sulfate, paraben, and cruelty free.
I love this conditioner. I often get split ends and have fly away hairs, so I am always looking for something to help moisturize my hair. I really like this and a little bit seems to go a really long way so this will last a really long time. What I love about this product is that it has organic argan oil, it also is paraben free, sulfate free, and cruelty free and it's made in California. It is a thicker type of conditioner. My hair has never felt softer!
This conditioner smells awesome. I originally got it for my husband, but he recently buzzed his head and has no use for conditioner, so I decided to use it myself since it smells so delicious! My hair feels soft and healthy. Did I mention that it smells DELICIOUS?

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment