Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Jojoba Hair Face Carrier Oil - Pure Cold Pressed Unrefined Natural Serum Essential Oils Mixing Facial Skin Cuticle Lip Nail Moisturizer Frizzy Hair Growth Acne Scar Treatment Strechmark Remover

Jojoba Hair Face Carrier Oil - Pure Cold Pressed Unrefined Natural Serum Essential Oils Mixing Facial Skin Cuticle Lip Nail Moisturizer Frizzy Hair Growth Acne Scar Treatment Strechmark Remover

I have incredibly sensitive, oily skin with cystic acne, and the jojoba oil works wonderfully! I've tried a few other brands, but I think this one is the real deal! The only thing that works better on my skin than this is argan oil, but I use the jojoba on my hair and body, and have been getting great results.

Just a note of caution if you have acne or skin issues, the oil will bring up whatever is lurking under the surface - despite jojoba oil being the closest to our own skin's sebum, there is a chance your skin may not understand what's being put on it. I recommend slowly adding it into your skincare (maybe mixing small drops in your own moisturizer and gradually upping) if you're hesitant about simply slathering your face in it from the getgo (although it really is a lovely feeling).

I am a huge fan of this jojoba oil! Especially at the price. If you are like me, looking at this jojoba oil and that jojoba oil, doing lots of research, and reading tons of reviews (like I obsessively do before just about any purchase)...I say go for it and order this one!! I have not been disappointed at all, and will definitely be ordering more when I get close to running out.

EDIT: I am the most skeptical person on the planet. Don't believe any reviews until I see the difference. I am not kidding when I say this little thing saved my hair. I had freezy, split ends, dull, ugly hair from styling it. I started using it and I saw no difference, I saw no improvement. But I kept trying. I found ways that work for my hair. I started coating my hair before taking showers, doing oil treatments for my scalp, using it on my skin/lashes and eyebrows. But when I really saw the improvement is when I started using it after every shower. I put it on when my hair is wet out the shower, and let it dry naturally. IT LEAVES THE HAIR SOFT, and it gets fully absorbed. It doesn't leave a wet looking feeling. It looks like I'm putting your regular chemical hair product for shine, except its an oil. I don't even know how to describe it, but this is incredible.

2nd purchase. This oil is incredible for the hair, for when you want some shine and life, you can put a few drops and comb it at the ends. But what I love most is for my skin. I put it before makeup and it gives me life that no other primer can. Its absorbed by the skin, and my skin has never felt and looked better. I put before I go to bed and I wake up with such soft skin and lips. I also do hair treatments for my scalp. Its incredible.

Great product! I highly recommend this brand of jojoba oil. I have a large beard and I use about two droppers full of oil and it goes through my beard nice and clean and leaves it shiny and soft. It does have a very slight smell but it is not bad at all. It is merely the whole hobo oil itself and the smell dissipates within a few minutes or so. I have forgone buying a lot of my expensive beard oil that has many other carrier oils in it and have opted just to go for the Straight Dope. It is cheaper and it is better for my beard or anybody's hair and skin that is out there.

Always helps me with both my acne break outs and my skin rash break outs. Sometimes I break out in allergic reactions to metal and when I use my jojoba oil it always calms my skin down nicely.

I usually wash my face w black African soap and then I moisturize with jojoba oil. Its kept my skin break out free to the point where I stopped wearing makeup because there was no blemishes to cover up anymore :)


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • GLOWING FACE & HAIR: The Premium Nature Raw Golden Jojoba oil face moisturizer acts as a perfect daily moisturizer for your skin, hair and nails with proven results. Absorbs easily and helps remove wrinkles, stretch marks & makeup! Perfect as a beard growth oil or anti inflammatory serum.
  • STIMULATE HAIR GROWTH: Grow longer and thicker hair in a natural way with this Jojoba carrier oil. Eliminate dry, brittle hair, dry scalps and dandruff. After all, it's a popular ingredient in most hair growth serums and shampoos!
  • SMOOTHER SKIN, REDUCE STRETCH MARKS: Clinically proven to improve skin hydration and elasticity, the Premium Nature Jojoba oil is amazing at reducing blemishes, acne, pimples, scars, chapped skin, wrinkles, fine lines and may even counter seborrheic dermatitis! Our jojoba oil will help you in acne treatment, acne scar removal, acne spot treatment, psoriasis treatment, eczema, eczema treatment, back acne treatment, hair treatment, acne scar treatment, dry scalp treatment, dark spot remover.
  • ZERO GREASY RESIDUE: Unlike other jojoba oils on the market, the Premium Nature Golden oil is absorbed extremely fast by the skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth. Not to mention it can be mixed with other oils for the perfect massage experience! Our hohoba oil is great as a hair oil, massage oil, moisturizer for face, body oil, cleansing oil, hair growth oil, facial oil, nail oil, hair moisturizer, body moisturizer, organic face moistruraizer, organic face moisturizer, skin moisturizer.
  • JOJOBA OIL MADE IN THE US: This Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil is certified by USDA and is guaranteed to be authentic, pure, natural, and hexane free. Proven results to soften skin, giving it a radiant and energetic look. We are absolutely sure you're going to love it but if you don't, get in touch with us and we'll make it right! Can be used with vitamin e oil, argan oil, rosehip oil, almond oil, cuticle oil, grapeseed oil, sweet almond oil, mineral oil, jojoba oil organic, organic jojoba oil .

Description

The Premium Nature Golden Jojoba Oil Is Exactly What You Need!

Golden Jojoba oil is the ideal moisturizer for problematic skin, uneven skin tone, healthy aging and the list goes on!

Jojoba oil mimics your body’s natural skin oil, sebum, by tricking the skin into stopping further production of sebum. Great for oily skin and enlarged pores!

Amazing Hair & Scalp Treatment!

Hair growth products can be quite costly, full of synthetic ingredients and often times all too ineffective.

As more of a wax-like oil, jojoba oil is especially useful as a hair restorative 1-2 times weekly. Just apply to your scalp for growth and split ends for shine and lustre!

100% Hypoallergenic & Anti-Inflammatory!

The Premium Nature Golden Jojoba Oil is cold-pressed from the seeds of the Simmondsia Chinensis shrub, avoiding heat and processing aids to yield extremely valuable oil.

Unlike refined, clear jojoba oil, our oil is golden, retaining all its nutrients and beauty enhancing benefits!

Not All Jojoba Oils Out There Were Created Equal!

This is why you should go with the Premium Nature’s Golden Jojoba oil:

• Natural golden Jojoba oil, cold-pressed and 100% hypoallergenic

• Easily absorbed by the skin, no oily residue, perfect for oily skin types

• Perfect as a natural makeup remover, even for removing eye-makeup

• Stimulates hair growth, slows down hair loss, eliminates dry hair and dandruff

• Amazing at reducing signs of early aging, acne, scars, stretch marks & blemishes

So Stop Wasting Time And Get The Premium Nature Golden Jojoba Oil NOW, While Supplies Last!



I love the oil itself and am glad it came with both a regular lid and an eyedropper lid, so customers can choose themselves what works best for them. The oil absorbed into my skin well and didn't leave me feeling greasy. My only complaint is that, while the cap and bottle had a plastic seal, it did not have a seal under the cap, therefore some of the oil leaked out before I opened it. I don't feel that this affects the product itself so I am giving it a good rating, but this was a bummer, hopefully they'll start making sure that the cap is closed tightly before sending out bottles.

My first time ever buying/using Jojoba oil. My face is very very dry I’m 40 years old and this oil is doing wonders for my face. It doesn’t feel thick. My skin soaks it’s up and I’m left with a beautiful glow. I’m very sensitive to scents and I was afraid this oil would smell bad but I doesn’t smell like anything at all that’s a major plus for me.

I decided to try Jojoba oil as a more cost effective nail oil to suit my lifestyle and I'm incredibly happy with this one. It's thinner/more watery than others oils I've tried previously but it sinks in nicely leaving my skin soft and nails moisturized and flexible. It has a very light but pleasant scent if you can smell it at all, my grandmother can't but I can, and absorbs fairly quickly. I work retail and in one recent incident I fumbled a heavy furniture box that bent three of my nails completely backwards after two weeks of using just this oil, transitioned directly from using my previous one, and none broke. That's just one time, I bend my nails a lot more! Kinda clumsy here.

I also put the oil into three cosmetic brush twist pens to carry with me everywhere I go and it took to them very well. The oil transfers nicely through the brush and I experienced no leaks despite it being a thinner consistency. I'm definitely happy with the product for what I bought it for, and I'm kinda excited to try out it's other suggested uses.

This is my second bottle of Jojoba oil. I use it daily on my face and have seen a huge difference in my skin. It's so much smoother now and the pores even look smaller. The oil soaks in quickly and doesn't feel greasy. I also make my own body butter and jojoba oil is a key ingredient. I have an autoimmune problem that effects my skin and I have to be diligent to use only the purest products or my skin rebels. I'm happy I found this company and this oil and I believe you will be also.

I love jojoba oil. Its not as thick and heavy as other oils due to low amounts of fatty acids. It won't weigh your hair down. I use it in it's natural state to mix with my cosmetic products. I also use it on my hair mixed with a little Jamaican black castor oil. It has a long shelf life and it doesn't loose its potency.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment