Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Blind Barber 40 Proof Sea Salt Spray - Just-Off-The-Beach Texture & Volume Hair Spray with Matte Finish for Men, Water Based (6oz / 180ml)

Blind Barber 40 Proof Sea Salt Spray - Just-Off-The-Beach Texture & Volume Hair Spray with Matte Finish for Men, Water Based (6oz / 180ml)

This spray adds volume and control but smells like sunscreen. It works well for me and I don't really care about the scent so I am giving it five stars. If the smell of sunscreen bothers you don't buy it.

This spray has a substantially higher hold than other sea salt sprays like beach bum or byrd

I have spent hundreds of dollars on hair products looking for the perfect one. This stuff is absolutely amazing! I don’t even need to use any other product, has great hold and produces lots of volume.

I love the product, scent is strong initially. The vanilla scent alone would be great but the scents along with it are too strong for me. The product does create natural texture and works better than most other products. The only thing I don't love is the scent.

Great hair spray. It has worked well completing my hair routine the days I have had it. I plan to fully implement this into my daily routine and continue using it since I am already so pleased with the results. It's a great product and it also has a pleasant scent. I really like it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The Beach Look - The protein-rich 40 Proof Formula is infused with sea salt, which adds volume and texture for that just-off-the-beach waves with perfect body.
  • Water Based - Nope, not hairspray. This Spray is actually water-based, so rinsing it out is a breeze. No parabens, sulfates, or artificial dyes.
  • 40-Proof Hold - Provides a light hold, added volume, and a textured look. For best results, spray evenly, starting at the roots on damp or towel-dried hair.
  • Matte Finish - Not for those expecting a reflection. This formula leaves hair with a no-frills, no-shine finish.
  • Light Tonka Bean Scent - Infused with tonka beans, leaving hair with a semi- sweet scent that is similar to a vanilla. Smells so delicious, you might eat it...but don't.

Description

The 40 Proof Sea Salt Spray is a protein-rich spray that gives your hair an extra boost of volume and texture. The formula is infused with sea salt and hops to mimic those "just-off-the-beach" waves with the perfect body. For best results, spray evenly, starting at the roots on damp or towel-dried hair. Parabens, sulfates, or artificial dyes? Never. Handsome? Always. Can be used by men and women



This product is great! I recently started growing my hair and I’ve tried different products to get a nice hair texture. This product replaced my dry shampoo and it smells good. You only need about 4 sprays for medium length hair. I found out about this product on YouTube and I plan on getting me another bottle soon.

Like it...leaves a pretty "wet" look unless you comb it a bit after it has been on. But a great hold.

Perfect product. Holds well and doesn't feel too firm. Also has a very nice fragrance to it.

After applying the product, it leaves a high shine. I like it best after it dries and I run my fingers through my hair. It then leaves a nice light hold with no shine at all. Good product.

Smells good, works really well on thick hair to give more volume without looking greasy. I use it every morning before I style my hair.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment