
Got this as a gift for my boyfriend, he loves it!
This product is awesome. I suffered from itchy beard so bad that I have thought about shaving it off. In just a few uses my beard did not itch at all! I also suffer from beardruff and this oil eliminated the problem. I will definitely order this again and would recommend this to anyone. As an added bonus I also received a free koozie.
Great product fast service
Got this for my son in high school. I love the smell! In fact, I’ve used it on my own hair (I have long hair with dry/split ends). Just a bit on the ends of my hair & it’s a great conditioner. Definitely buying it again.
Bought this product as a gift for my dad and brother, they both deal with dry, irritated skin under their beards especially being winter in South Dakota and this has helped them tremendously, plus it smells amazing, they both love it!

Feature Product
- Beard Oil
Description
If you are looking for a product to enhance beard growth, eliminate itch, and soften your beard to make it easier to groom, then look no further. Each bottle of Groomly Care beard oil is handcrafted in America using all natural cold-pressed oils. This blend of 9 different cold-pressed carrier oils & essential oils allows the oils to easily be absorbed into the skin and hair follicle, to promote healthy growth and not leaving your face feeling oily.
Ordered a few samples of the beard oils. I'm looking forward to running out so I can pick up some more. I received a beard brush too. It's so soft and I find myself absentmindedly brushing my beard with it while sitting around watching tv. Customer service is top notch too!

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment