Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Dr. Beard - Beard shaping tool with inbuilt comb - transparent beard shaper template - works with a beard trimmer, clipper, or razor to style facial hair and beard

Dr. Beard - Beard shaping tool with inbuilt comb - transparent beard shaper template - works with a beard trimmer, clipper, or razor to style facial hair and beard

I bought this for my boyfriend and he was surprised by how helpful this beard shaping tool is. This beard shaping tool is pretty straightforward to use that he immediately tried it when I handed this product to him. He has been using it for the past 3 days for beard trimming. It is easy for him to shape his top line and sideburn, and makes daily maintenance trimming a lot faster and easier.

The beard shaping tool is made of hard and thick plastic. The transparent plastic allows clearer views for faster and precise line alignment. The shape that this product gives is really nice too. Overall, we think it's a well-designed product with quality and worth the money.

This beard shaper works very well for periods in between professional haircuts for me. My barber and I have a close relationship and he usually cuts my hair in his free time, that being said he is a busy man and I often go longer than I would ideally want between cuts. This allows me to trim up my edges with my blade at home and extends the look of a fresh cut. The combs that are built in are a nice touch too. Just have to hold it firmly against your skin, I had it a bit too loose and it slipped down while I was cutting and went too far down, wasn't too noticeable though.

I've bought a few accessories to tend to this wild beard hair of mine. But I have to say, this beard shaping tool is useful for a lot of reason.

My beard is thick on the bottom on my chin, but on my cheeks, I always have random stray hairs growing up. This tool helps me shape straight lines on my cheeks even with my shaky hands.

I use it about once a week and my beard always looks neat & clean afterwards. The combs on the tool are an extra bonus!

I’m actually quite surprised how well It works. It being transparent definitely aids in the shaving process and because it’s made out of plastic you don’t have to worry about damaging your clippers. Good product for the money and yes, I would recommend it to a friend.

Just need a few minutes. This transparent beard shaper helps to trim nearly perfect cheek lines and symmetry on both sides of a best friend of mine! It's a gift for his birthday (for him to be more handsome)! He doesn't have to go through the pain of getting a symmetrical manly look with freehand anymore.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Dr. Beard is a transparent template guide for shaping and grooming the modern facial hair and beard with built in combs and dynamic curved and straight-edged templates, trimming and creating smooth-edged lines for a sophisticated look is quick, easy and affordable
  • SHAVE STRAIGHT LINES EVERY TIME; In the comfort of your home, recreate the steady hands of a barber with this DIY trimming and shaping tool
  • SO DYNAMIC IT SHAVES MORE THAN JUST YOUR BEARD; You can use it to cut and create multiple styles for your sideburns, your hair and neckline and much more in perfect symmetry
  • GET TRANSPARENT RESULTS; This beard shaping tool is clear and gives you a full view as you trim for better results
  • OUR ALL IN ONE DESIGN; Allows you to comb as you go and makes it easy to apply beard oil or balm for that conditioned, thick look

Description

LOOK PROFESSIONALLY TRIMMED EVERYDAY!!

Dr. Beard gives you a simple and very effective way to keep your beard and mustache looking perfectly trimmed every time!

This beard shaping tool is a beard creation solution that will keep you looking your best. Use your favorite razor or trimmer and let the beard template guide you to a clean-edged look. No guess work, just perfection.

Dr. Beard’s transparent design allows you to see your work as you go to help you get the best results. Its built in comb makes Dr. Beard an all in one styling tool.

This beard shaper template is simple, affordable and durable and makes a great gentleman’s gift.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee!



This review asked how well the product fit. Not sure how appropriate that question is since it’s a one size fits all type of thing. I like using the clear guide. My beard has never looked nicer. The lines are perfect.

My husband has an awesome beard and likes to take care of it. This tool is for the anal retentive person in all of us to get it looking mathematically perfect. He loved this fool-proof way of getting his beard aligned.

Very nice and simple way to shape my beard. I have issues with making sure it looks balanced and even on both sides. I used it twice already and enjoy it.

Amazing product. I wish I had knowing about this much earlier. This has made my life so much easier and gave me the confidence of not having to worry about how my beard line would look like. Check out before and after photos

Does the job well. Unlike other guides out there, it's transparent and let's you see underneath, which is nice. There's also a smooth bevel on the edge that allows for a crisp edge. Anything to ease and shorten the morning routine is great!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment