Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Raspberry Seed Oil 16 oz. Virgin, Unrefined Cold Pressed 100% Pure Natural - Skin, Body And Face. Great for Psoriasis & More!

Raspberry Seed Oil 16 oz. Virgin, Unrefined Cold Pressed 100% Pure Natural - Skin, Body And Face. Great for Psoriasis & More!

I bought this to use with my daily makeup routine along with a little zinc oxide.
LOVE THIS OIL. I'd like to know what kind of raspberry it is... Black or red? That's not a deal breaker for me.
I've been using it for my 2 year old daughter after her baths. Her skin is much smoother and soft. (currently winter)

The smell is kind of nutty/citrus scent and not overpowering at all. Dissipates quickly.

Happy so far as a general body oil. It works well on its own or as a carrier. Smells good.
Has an oddly red color...other brands I've bought are clear.
NOT organic.

4 stars because the lid is trash: it twists off really easily & doesn't seal well, meaning after inverting to pour then setting back down, oil runs from the screw-on threads down the outside of the bottle. It also leaks out all around the thumb-snap top, not just out of the pour chute. Overall not a huge deal because when using as body oil *everything* we touch gets oily anyway...but it does lead to some extra cleanup/slipperiness/need to collect some drippings down the bottle before they make huge messes.

I can't find the Red Raspberry oil I bought years ago, but this is 2nd best to that in quantity vs price. Everything else is ridiculously small & typically costs even more! I need a lot to use it as a carrier & body oil, so this was literally my only option on Amazon.

I use this on my skin in place of sunblock. Works great! Does have a slight fermented or sour smell to it, but it's not very noticeable. Great price for how much you're getting

Love how it makes my skin feel. I used it for sunscreen and body lotion/spray.

good product


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Botanical Name: Rubus Idaeus
  • Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
  • Plant Part: Seed
  • 100% Pure Raspberry Seed Oil - Our raspberry seed oil is virgin, unrefined, cold pressed, undiluted with no added ingredients. Tested for purity with every batch and safe for all skin types.
  • Highly moisturizing oil - Contains omega-6 and essential fatty acids - Can be used in a variety of cosmetics - Great addition for keeping skin healthy

Description

Raspberry Seed "Virgin" Oil is cold pressed extracted from the seed of the raspberry fruit without solvents or chemical processing. This marvelous oil is highly moisturizing and emollient used in cosmetic preparations to carry nutrients to the skin. It's impressive content of naturally occurring ellagic acid, tocopherols and omega-6 essential fatty acid makes it the perfect oil to support, soothe, moisturize and nourish mature, damaged skin caused by conditions such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis. Raspberry Seed "Virgin" Oil makes a terrific addition to face creams with its anti-inflammatory benefits and can also be used in lip balms, body balms and other skin-care formulations, and can be added to enhance protection against the sun. Users can expect a shelf life of 2 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight).



I use raspberry seed oil as natural sunscreen (spf 20?), because most commercial creams make me break out in eczema, which raspberry seed oil actually repairs. I love its scent, texture, vitamin E & A antioxidant benefits. I use it as a carrier for quality essential oils when I expand my skin regimen. This is a good deal for this amount of oil.

I'm really impressed with the quality of this oil. It's awesome in lotions or even plain on the skin. Highly recommend!

Great deal for this oil.

Goes on smooth.Great for skin and hair.
Thank you

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment