
I had another tiny Oster clipper that looked exactly like the TEQie. Same rotary motor, cutter head and size, etc. I don't think it went by that name though. I paid about $50 for that first one but lost it when our house was destroyed by fire. I liked that first one so I bought another. My first clipper was on its second set of blades when I lost it. It cut even the heaviest of my sons' hair. Just take your time, don't force it and it will cut. This new clipper seems to cut just as well. We don't use the pinkie loop, it just gets in the way so we just slide it down the cord out of the way. The light weight and small size make it easy to handle and maneuver. The T-blade makes it easy to trim around the ears.
Far from the sharpest, great for clients with sensitive skin and a great back up. Smaller than my heros... Only downside is they get clogged fast so you constantly gotta spray cool care on em too speed em up... The blade is removable so I spray a little cool care inside em n noticed they become a lot more powerful. Definitely a great investment for the price if you on a budget..
Awesome, love it
Good quality and very good price.
Nice and light and manuverable. This is my second one because I took the first one to Europe and the Austrian power fried it. I should have been aware it wouldn't work there.

Feature Product
- Powerful palm-sized clipper/trimmer is less than 4 inches and weights less than 4 ounces
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel Trimmer T-Blade snaps on and off quickly
- Ergonomic shape with soft touch grip helps reduce hand and wrist fatigue
- Blades included: #0 1/16" cut, #1 1/8" cut, #2 1/4" cut, # 3/8" cut and #4 1/2 cut
- Includes blade oil and brush
Description
For over 100 years, Oster Professional products has consistently proven to be better equipped to understand and meet your styling needs. The O2 line of superior quality, innovative ergonomic, high torque powerhouse motors offer precision professional styling and product long life.
great trimmer and great price
great beard trimming product.
This particular clipper is small and easy to manipulate. Cutting down on the time I take to line up my son's hair.
Good
Good, powerful, noisy.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment