
I really enjoyed using this product. It smells like a manly aftershave with a naturally botanical twist. It conditioned and maintained my beard and kept it smooth and groomed-looking all day; lasted all day into the evening when I washed my face again. My wife liked the smell and commented on it. My beard felt softer and didn't itch in this cold dry wintery weather.
At first I had no real expectation of this product, but after using it has become my #1. I love the smell as it is manly yet not overpowering. The feel of the softener is silky and cool, leaving your hair soft and skin refreshed. The only thing I would change is the packaging to a squeeze bottle. Overall I plan on using this product as my daily and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a softer, smoother beard.
I have had Wahl products for ever and use them daily ! Wahl has always provided a top quality product and their new Beard Softener is a great compliment to a total Wahl Grooming daily event. This Beard softener is perfect for softening and moisturizing your beard, leaving you with a better look and a great smell. Awesome product ! Highly recommend.
I had been looking for a product that would keep my beard soft all day and this product is great for that! It will soften your beard and smells good also. Keeps it moisturized all thru the day.
Really like this beard softener I like the way it smells and the way it feels on my face I really think it has a lot of potential. One thing I would change is the packaging. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends.

Feature Product
- With Wahl's Beard Softener, you're only seconds away from a significantly softened and deep-conditioned beard. Wahl's formula features powerful moisturizers and beard-specific conditioners that penetrate coarse facial hair to soften from the inside.
- Wahl's Beard Softener features a light, pleasant scent and our proprietary W-Blend of essential oils: manuka, meadowfoam seed, moringa, and clove oils. It will help relieve beard itch no matter the length of your beard and moisturize the skin underneath.
- Wahl now offers a full line of Wet Goods exclusively designed and formulated for men. From beard care to shaving creams and gels to body wash, lotion, shampoo and conditioners, there's a Wahl Wet Goods product that will help you look and feel your best.
- Wahl's new complete line of Wet Goods will help men maintain a fresh, well-managed look. Check out these essential new products, add them to your daily grooming routine and watch the head-turning results. You'll wonder how you ever lived without them.
- For far too long, men have had to choose their grooming products from brands that specialize in women's beauty. That's not the case with Wahl's new complete line of Wet Goods. Our products were formulated exclusively for men to help them look their best.
Description
Wahl's Beard Softener helps soften and deep-condition the beard. Reduces beard itch and replenishes moisture. Enhances shine and appearance. Keeps beard smelling fresh and looking healthy.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Esters, Dimethicone, Fragrance/Parfum, Polysorbate 20, Stearyl Alcohol, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Menthyl Lactate, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Eugenol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, & Linalool
Love this product smells great
This product provides a pleasant smell and makes your skin and beard feel soft and comfortable
My husband loves this stuff. It's the only thing that softens his beard the way he wants it.
Love how it makes my skin feel. So soft even after a shave.
I have a full and coarse beard with the longest hairs 3 inches long. I have used various beard balms, waxes, conditioners, and oils. This product is unmatched in its hydrating and softening qualities. In the jar, this product resembles the appearance of whipped cream, and feels like it too. It’s very easy to apply. It feels good on my skin as well.
You should be aware that, while it softens and conditions , it does not help in beard shaping. That would require much more waxy products.
I had to deduct one star, and I am hesitant to do so, but there is a strong and prevailing scent. I much prefer unscented beard care products. The scent is a classic barber shop aroma, and it’s pleasant enough — my wife likes it. I could tolerate it better if it didn’t hang around so long. But the bottom line for me is the wonderfully soft beard, even with my coarse hairs. It will remain a beard care product I use regularly. Oh, were it simply unscented!

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment