Monday, May 13, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Aveda Men Pure-Formance Composition 1.7 oz

Aveda Men Pure-Formance Composition 1.7 oz

I am not exaggerating in the slightest when I say, if you have a full beard, and use this product, random women will comment on the smell and want to put their face in your beard to smell it.

I've lost track of the amount of times married women have done this to me only to then comment on how they are going to start buying it for their husbands.

As close to sex attracting pheromones as you can legally get.

Aveda stopped carrying this, I was happy to find it online

Excellent aromatic oil. My wife loves it and we now both use it.

Excellent product. Will order again.

Good


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Men Pure-Formance Copmposition 1.7 fl.oz./50ml

Description

Aveda Men Pure-Formance Composition 1.7 oz



My wife bought me this product (she works at an Aveda Spa) I use a couple drops to rub my beard every day after I shower. It smells amazing and keeps your beard looking and feeling fresh though out the day. It is a bit pricey but well worth it. I highly recomend this product.

I always use Aveda oils. They may seem a little expensive, but one bottle will last year's. Great product.

ordered this for my husband but have found myself using also, great scent, not overpowering & actually works on hair without making it oily

This oil smells amazing on and from the bottle. We have both been using Aveda products for years. This oil says it's for men, however I wear it and it smells awesome. I also use it in my oil warmer, I love the way it makes my house smell.

this stuff smells like pure heaven on a man. I use it too. Oil is a nice absorbing texture. highly recommended

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment