Men Beard Oil Shape Beard Wash Shampoo Deep Cleansing Nourishing Anti Dandruff Shampoo Vitamins for Hair Conditioner Regrowth

Thank you very much. Trusted store, I approve of everyone. My cargo arrived within 3 weeks. The products have very good quality and very nice odors.
I had this Tris products such as freebie after have bought two similar in another store. I am very happy and grateful to seller. I Wanted To improve the appearance of my beard and with these there are successful.I used before shampooing then the oil and finally the wax. Immediately after washing shampoo the beard was soft, with the oil I softened the skin that you often dry and they delaminate and with wax are managed to put in order and define the shape of the beard. Now there are no longer hair out of place. These products leave a light smell very good. Natural products have all ingredients except the shampoo. Ne I will spare definitely not to run out. Free traceable and fast, in a simple envelope bubble.
Store Name: LanthomeChina Store
Rating: 5.0 / 5.0

Spesification
Description




Lanthome Beard Wash and Conditioner Kits for Men Organic Beard Oil Balm Mustache Wax Moisturizing Smoothing Gentlemen Beard Care.
| Name: | Lanthome Beard Washing & Gromming Set for Men\'s Care |
| Effects: |
|
| Ingredients: | -Moustache Oil(10ml): Argan oil, Jojoba oil, Vitamin E oil, Grape seed oil, Ginger extract, Grape seed extract. -Moustache Balm(30g): Beeswax, Shea butter, Coconut oil, Tea tree oil, Macadamia oil, Almond oil. -Beard Wash Shampoo(120ml): Sodium laureth sulphate, cocamide dea,etc. |
| Occasions: | PERFECT GIFT - This kit can easily make up a great gift for a bearded friend, Colleague, family member or husband that could use some beard care products to tame up his beard and moustache ! |
| Suitable for: | Someone specail like your papa, boyfriend, husband,family,friends,etc. |
| Package includes: | 1pc moustache oil+1pc moustache balm+1 beard wash shampoo |









Package Detail
- Unit Type:lot (3 pieces/lot)
- Package Weight:0.23kg (0.51lb.)
- Package Size:5cm x 5cm x 5cm (1.97in x 1.97in x 1.97in)

Posted by Admin
in







0 comments:
Post a Comment