
high quality brush and comb. The brush helped a lot in therms of training my stash to go in the correct direction.
I love it. Such great class and quality! It's definitely helped the shaping and keeping of my beard.
Great price, great product.
Good product for the price. Comb is great size for pocket.
Just what I needed for my beard.

Feature Product
- BEARD BRUSH AND BEARD COMB SET is crafted from natural wood with bristles and is eco friendly. Bringing you the best grooming kit on the market.
- NO MESS APPLICATION: For applying any beard balm or oil.
- STYLING MADE EASY: The most effective way to shape your beard and put rouge hairs to rest.
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY: Pocket-sized beard brush is perfect for when you are on-the-go. Great for car or office
- A GENTLEMAN'S AGREEMENT : We aren't satisfied until you are
Description
Features:
- Its palm sized that features an exquisite low profile wooden handle
- Well designed and provides an attractive and ergonomic grip - Fits nicely in your hand and is small enough for a travel kit/pocket
- The bristles are natural boar hair & provide the perfect balance between stiffness and comfort
- Natural boar bristles have the highest reputation for polishing & maintaining hair
- Will brush through even the thickest hair.
- Quality choice for those looking for a military style brush.
Package Included:
1 X Boseen Beard Brush And Beard Comb Set for Men - Made of Round Bamboo Wood with Boar Bristles
love the wood look and pouch! the bristles are soft too!
Loved the brush. It helps to distribute the beard oil. I'm not sure about the wooden/bamboo comb. I understand it's purpose
But I do have a very corse beard. But I did purchase it for an excellent price. The cedar version go's for an astronomical price.
Very nice
My husband loved it for his beard!
Brisels were a little weak but good

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment