Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Dr. Woods Raw Black Moisturizing Liquid Castile Soap with Organic Shea Butter, 8 Ounce

Dr. Woods Raw Black Moisturizing Liquid Castile Soap with Organic Shea Butter, 8 Ounce

I waited a few weeks before writing my review, cause I wanted to be certain I still loved it. And I do. Everything about this soap is wonderful. The price. The results. I had been spending at least 100% more on facial cleansers over the years. I'm 46 and I occasionally have breakouts (especially on my chin, which is likely caused by hormonal shifts). Since I switched to this, nothing. Not a single one. Seriously, this stuff is all that. My skin looks *great*

I have been using this body wash for years. I have exema and every since using this stuff my feet don't get dry and cracked as often as they used to, if i stop using it they get bad literally the next day. i use this brand on my face as well and my face has never been clearer and brighter.

This soap is amazing. It is a great exfoliator and cleanser. I have very sensitive skin and mild acne and have tried numerous anti-irritant soaps from a multitude of companies and this beats all the chemically formulated ones by far. After a couple of days of use (for me it was around 2-3), you will start to have your skin feel and look amazing. I would highly recommend using a moisturizer after as it does leave the skin somewhat dry and it's just a healthy thing to do after showering. A good moisturizer I use for the face is Mineral Fusion Intense Hydration, which can be bought on amazon as well for around $17, lasts for about 2 months, and is vegan friendly and pretty organic.

I'm not sure how good of a shampoo this product makes as I have yet to try it on my hair, but I will add some more feedback on that in a week or so.

For those that have any severity of acne, I use this in conjunction to the Humane face wash with 10% benzoyl peroxide (which can also be bought on Amazon for around $20, has lasted over 3 months so far, is vegan friendly as well) and this combination has eliminated all of it. I have always struggled with mild acne and haven't been able to resolve this issue until that combo. So for all acne prone individuals, I would definitely give the Humane and this product combo a try.

Regarding the smell, it is not as strong as some make it out to be (at least from my perspective) and it is a very natural scent. For those that are accustomed to the fruity or pretty smelling products, this one is not that, but would definitely make the switch as it is just as appealing, just in a different manner. For those that already like natural smells, this is already A1.

Overall this is a fantastic product with no downsides and will definitely buy again, as well as recommend to anyone seeking a healthier and more effective product for cleansing and exofliating.

I delayed writing review cause I needed the time line to use the products.
LOVE IT!!!! at this time I have used all the various scents. I LOVE them ALL!!!!!
Highly recommend if you are a "Naturalist" . I Love the aroma that lingers inside the bathroom after my shower. I was born at the commencement of the "60"'s with parents whom were born from Spanish/Middle Eastern Parents (my Paternal/Maternal GrandParents) . I was raised using the Castile Bar Soaps. This product line has taken me back emotionally to more simple times in my life. Scents play a huge roll in our memories and when I Now Shower, I literally am taken back to the memories of my childhood, when everything was less stressful in our world. Do Not use this product under the notion that you have endless soap suds, cause you wont. Instead you will obtain the best "cleansing" experience you probably have had for many years, from using other soaps. I intend to continue purchasing this brand continuously, so long as the the MFR stays in business.

I’m reviewing this for the sole purpose of using it as a makeup brush cleaner - ITS AMAZING.

I squeeze some out into a little ramekin then run my sink water on a slow room temp, dip my dirty makeup brush in and then swish it around in my hand adding water and squeezing out the excess water and repeat if necessary until clean.

This soap really deep cleans the dirtiest of makeup brushes (beauty sponges as well) even brushes that I’ve used on freelance gigs and left wrapped up dirty until a week later, it gets everything out! It doesn’t compromise the integrity of the bristles and doesn’t leave a weird smell in the hair. Oh and it lasts forever. I clean my personal makeup brushes once every 1-2 weeks, and my freelance brushes after every job... and I’ve had this for almost 2 years and it’s still not empty 🙌🏻


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Dr. Woods Raw Black Soap is a natural wonder that lifts away tired skin cells to leave your skin smooth, hydrated and exceptionally healthy.
  • Gluten Free, Made from plantain skins, palm kernel oil and shea butter, Black Soap is an abundant source of skin-nourishing nutrients A, E and iron providing a luxuriously rich and gentle cleanser
  • Our special formulation adds Vitamin E, Hemp Oil and Botanical Extracts to create a therapeutic skin conditioner that leaves you incredibly smooth and hydrated.
  • Cruelty Free; We incorporate the natural healing properties of olive oil with and invigorating scent
  • Highly effective exfoliating action that is safe for daily use on all skin types, from dry to oily, problem skin to clear, young to aging complexions

Description

Dr. Woods Raw Black Moisturizing Liquid Castile Soap with Organic Shea Butter, 8 Ounce



1st off, wonderful product. I'm 26yr old male, I have very sensitive skin so I break out easily. This product is amazing, it moisturizes skin, cleans dirt and grime off, little bit goes a long way. Smell is the only thing that isn't the best. But it's not terrible, I mean it's organic so don't expect it to smell the best anyways, it's the fake chemicals and fragrances that make most skin break out to begin with those products. Best thing, no acne at all. All breakouts have disappeared the day after I used.

Usually I used Dr. Bronner’s soap, but I needed something a little more moisturizing during the winter months. Great substitute, but I use more of this soap per application compared to Dr. Bronner’s. It’s a lovely scent and makes my skin feel soft after a shower. Great price too! I looked at Sprouts and TJ to compare prices, and this soap was $3-8 more expensive at the stores (on sale).

I have been a big fan of African black soap for years and this is my favorite brand by far. One drawback to black soap can be it’s lack of a rich lather. Not this one! It produces a creamy and silky lather that feels really luxurious, although you do have to use a bit more product than with soaps containing lathering additives. But no additives means It also rinses completely clean so I never have any leftover “tacky” soap feel. It doesn’t look like a moisturizing soap, but it does a great job at that. Usually when I get out of a shower, even a cooler one, I can’t get to the moisturizer fast enough. When I use this black soap my skin feels plumped up and moist.
The fragrance is delicious. Just a really crisp clean scent with a hint of citrus. No heavy perfume smells here.

This soap is friggin amazing!! I suffer from acne but with everyday use of this soap and aloe Vera gel (toner) and coconut oil as my moisturizer, my skin is smooth and acne free!

I will say this though, you have to use a facial scrub because the soap will leave light residue on your face. I make my own facial scrub with brown sugar,honey and olive oil. Exfoliate every other day and you're good to go. Also don't forget to drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday, use paper towels to dry your face and change those pillow cases weekly. You'd be surprised at how much your skin improves :)

I absolutely loveeeee this. My skin is so soft and fresh. My boyfriend and i have extremely sensitive skin. While this does do a deep clean, it is not harsh on our skin.
I am allergic to many Ingredients such as preservative. And this brand uses all natural ingredients! No allergic reaction! Yay! Leaves my skin and hair sooo soft. Plus side it smells good and helps my acne also. Like most products, after using body washes you need to hydrate. If anything, use some coconut oil! All in all, I tell people about this brand everytime its brought up. Excited to try the other smells :3 will buy again.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment