Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beardilizer ® Beard Oil Collection - #2 Gentleman Sandalwood 4 Oz - Made with 100% Natural Ingredients (Gentleman Sandalwood #2)

Beardilizer ® Beard Oil Collection - #2 Gentleman Sandalwood 4 Oz - Made with 100% Natural Ingredients (Gentleman Sandalwood #2)

My wife said it did make my beard feel softer. Her initial reaction to the scent was that, "It smells like medicine." However, after I had worn some for a while, she said it did smell like leather. I also pick up scents of leather later after it has been applied. Can't say yet as to making my beard stronger and fuller

I've got a pretty huge beard and this product has great coverage and makes my beard quite manageable when I get outta the shower. It smells EXACTLY like leather! Picture walkin into one of those old boot stores, that's what it smells like. And once the scent has faded all you have to do is get your beard wet again and it returns. Great product for the price! I've already recommended it to some of my bearded brethren and they've recently purchased this product as well.

Best oil I have used so far. After first application with a boars brush my beard was so soft my wife could not believe it. Scent is great and faint which I like. It does not leave an oily feel, beard feels clean and refreshed after application.

I am quickly finding that sandalwood is a generic term. It reminds me more of the smell of Original Old Spice. It's has that sweet cookie note.

Great leather smell
Smell doesnt last long though


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • A Professionally Formulated Skin & Facial Hair Rare Oils Blend - 4 Oz Value Size
  • Dry, itchy beard and moustache conditioner solution for All Skin Types - Your #1 Grooming Companion for a Healthier, Shinier Beard
  • Nourishes and Revitalizes the Facial Hair, Follicles and Skin
  • Indian Sandalwood distinctive woody, yet manly scent
  • Proudly Made in the USA - 100% Natural - Vegan Friendly

Description

Beardilizer ® Beard Oil Collection delivers the highest standard of quality, with a unique blend of rich and powerful rare oils, formulated to achieve the best potency.

Each oil comes with its own unique fragrance, stimulating beard growth while nourishing and moisturizing the facial hair and skin, delivering a healthier, shinier beard like never before.

Gentleman Sandalwood #2 has a distinctive soft, warm, smooth, creamy, and milky precious-wood scent. It imparts a long-lasting, woody base from the oriental family.

Each ingredient has been carefully selected around the world:

-Moroccan Argan Oil for its fortifying virtues

-Jamaican Black Castor Oil promoting hair growth

-Australian Eucalyptus Leaf Oil for its refreshing and cleaning qualities

-Greek Rosemary Leaf Oil for dandruff prevention and follicle protection

-Italian Grape Seed Oil for moisturizing and shiny look

-Greek Olive Oil stimulating growth

-Californian Jojoba Seed Oil to promote softer hair and skin

-American Soybean Oil for cleansing

Choose the perfect scent for your taste among our collection, and up your beard game today: use our safe and easy-to-use disc-cap bottle and grow the beard you've always wanted!

Beardilizer ® brand is used by professional beard competitors worldwide.



Great product...I was fearful of a overpowering cologne smell having never used beard oil before but the oil has a true to description very pleasant coconut smell and it not greasy! I would recommend this product to anyone who prefers a more natural scent over a cologne type of smell.

Excellent sandlewood smell. Unlike others who smell like sandlewood that's been charred in a fire. My favorite go to beard oil. Leaves my beard soft shiny and smelling great.

I hadn't heard of anyone using beard oil before, so I was skeptical at first of this twenty dollar bottle. It reminded me of the claims of snake oil salesmen. Nonetheless, when I read nothing but positive reviews of the product, I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did. Not only is my beard noticeably softer and smoother, but I haven't had a hang nail in months. Usually the calluses on my hands dry out in the fall (indeed they had before I started using the beard oil), but because applying the oil means I get the oil on my hands, I get the added benefit of stronger skin around my nails.

If you have acne and you're worried the oil on your face will cause problems, don't. If anything, my skin is clearer now after three weeks of use than it was before. My skin is definitely healthier on my hands and face. If you can afford to spend twenty or so dollars every few months, it's definitely worth it to buy this product.

Good product for a decent price. I prefer the sandalwood scent.

Smells really good but don't know how much it actually does

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment