
Overall I really like the product and get a good creamy lather from it. The trick is, in addition to soaking your shave brush, you need to wet the soap for at least five minutes (I normally do 10+ minutes normally). I found this out checking out the Badger website for advice on getting a good lather from their soaps. If you try to cut corners or skip steps entirely it won't create a good lather. But when I follow Badger's instructions to the letter I get a real nice lather.
So 4 stars instead of 5 because it's not at all forgiving if you make a mistake creating your lather but it is a good shave soap if you do follow each step precisely.
I recently decided to stop using disposable razors and invested in a safety razor. Of course that meant I also had to find shave soap and the rest of the accessories to go with it. After a lot of searching I decided to purchase this soap, even though it is marketed towards men. I have very sensitive skin, but haven't had any issues with it.
We have been trying several brands of shave soap over the last few years; our search has ended with Badger! This stuff is awesome! We get great, smooth glide, soft scent and the bar lasts! We do not use a bowl/brush (although you can!) - we lather by hand with the bar, and it holds up; it doesn't quickly dissolve like other bars. This was a great value and awesome product. So happy to find it!
As someone with a fairly heavy beard (five o'clock shadow by noon) I need something that works well for shaving. I have been very happy with this soap. I think it smells good, it lathers well and I have not had any irritation when using it. I found this brand based on their EWG score, so it has that going for it as well.
Lathers nicely and provides a smooth shave. The absence of fragrance is refreshing!

Feature Product
- Featuring Low Furocoumarin Bergamot, a non-photosensitizing essential oil.
- Softens beard and skin. Reduces irritation.
- Glycerin-rich, luxurious lather.
Description
For the Smoothest Shave You Ever Had. Enriched with soothing Aloe Vera, moisturizing Coconut Oil, and a hefty dose of glycerin for good “slip” and a smooth, non-irritating shave. All natural ingredients means our soap produces a lighter lather than conventional shaving soaps, and will leave your skin soft and clean without residue and dryness. Works best when used with our Pre-Shave Oil and applied with a quality shave brush. But, if lost in some vast uncharted wilderness, you can lather with cold water from a nearby stream or spring, apply by hand, and still end up looking and feeling good. Read our 'Tips for Success Blog' in using our Shaving Soap.
This soap is very good as far as I'm concerned. It moisturizes and soothes better than anything I have tried over the years. The lather is not as thick as some others BUT I get a very close shave nonetheless. I definitely will buy again. Thank you for making high quality organic products.
Very good product. Nice smooth shaves, and the scent is good.
Works great! Clean smooth shave with Badger shave soap followed by (Thayer's witch hazel) is the best!!!
My husband loves this ! The only thing I would change as I wish it came in a tin or something to travel with .
Great product

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment