
This trimmer really gives you bang for your buck. I have used this several times a week for the past year and it has help up outstandingly. It still looks and works like it is brand new. In the future I could see myself using other products from this seller, because they are high quality. The charge time is not too long, the various clipper sizes are great, and not once has this par of trimers knicked my skin. 10/10 Would purchase again.
I purchased a brand new Wahl trimmer 2 weeks ago. It already died after maybe 2 uses. After receiving this from Andis I can already tell the quality is leaps above that of the Wahl. The fit/finish, feel and just the way the motor runs is testament to a truly great product.
These clippers get the job done, my old one's quit on me after 52 months of use every 3 or 4 weeks, these seem to be a little more quiet than the old ones, they were Andis as well, we'll have to see how long these last, only time will tell, the price is reasonable though, so all's well.
Does what it is intended to do and is very portable. All previous reviews are accurate about battery life. It does not stay charged for very long after a full charge and that is the only reason I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5. Would be even better if the battery life were extended.
This is the second time buying this trimmer and Andis has changed something. The first one we bought lasted forever. Had great battery life and plenty of power. This one just doesn't feel the same. Doesn't feel as solid and doesn't seem to hold its power very well. Good value for the money but I might look at something different next time.

Feature Product
- Cord/cordless rechargeable trimmer; perfect for trimming beards and mustaches
- 6 attachment combs for ultimate trimming versatility
- Trims from unique stubble look to longer beard styles
- Sleek, ergonomic design with soft-grip housing
- Dual voltage charger for worldwide use. Oil blade before every use
- The Blade is made out of Polymer
Description
Andis VersaTrim Cordless 14-Piece Beard/Hair Trimmer Kit, Silver, Model BTF (22725). Numbered guide combs make it easy to remember preferred hair length.
Love it, Love it. Does what it was made to do, nice clean trims. Small and light easy to move around and make clean trims without having to pass over it twice. Thank you.
I know cut my own hair and so far nobody has noticed it...mind you i am somewhat bald...but I am way ahead on barber cost...
Love the product you can shave every part of the body without feeling the pain so it's definitely good for the basement too.
I've used this for a couple months now and it's still working like new. I only need to charge it like once a week and it will last me for that week.
It does well I got this for my little boys to line th up instead of spending money every week for my twins

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment