Monday, May 13, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Full Body Hard Wax: For Short, Coarse Hairs - Men & Women (10 oz)

Full Body Hard Wax: For Short, Coarse Hairs - Men & Women (10 oz)

Have used this periodically for months and it works great!

This product takes some time to get use to but it works great. I feel like once you know how to use it properly the more painless your experience will be. This wax removes thick coarse hair. But I hate the fact that it finished so quickly. It’s not a huge amount.

Overall I was pretty satisfied with this product. I did not give it 5 stars because it did miss a few hairs here and there but it was easy to microwave and work with and overall a good value for the money.

Great product. Works exactly as they described it.

This stuff is pretty great. Only thing is there isn't a lot in the package. I used it on my bikini line and wow, so glad I found it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • *** FORMERLY "BODYHONEE" BRAND*** All Natural Hard Wax Formula for Short, Coarse Hair. *Not for use on men's facial/head hair.* Suitable for use on women's facial hair.
  • Stripless - No fabric strips required
  • Microwavable: 2-3 minute microwavable heating
  • Unisex: Made for Men and Women with short, coarse hair
  • Includes post-wax wipes to remove any remaining wax residue

Description

Full Body Hard Wax: For Short, Coarse Hairs - Men & Women

BodyHonee's All-Natural Stripless Hard Wax Kit is designed for removal of short, coarse hairs on the body and face. Our Hard Wax contains skin softening Vitamin E and Calendula Oil to naturally calm and soothe the skin. Our strip-free formula does not require a fabric strip for the waxing process, because the wax firms up as it cools and becomes the strip itself. For this reason, it is particularly well suited for short, coarse hair as it literally 'shrink-wraps' around each strand, grabbing hold of the most stubborn hairs to lift them out from the root, leaving you silky smooth for up to 6 weeks!

Benefits
Remain hair free for up to 8 weeks! No Chemicals - Non Toxic - No Preservatives Made in USA - Responsibly and Locally Sourced Ingredients Cruelty Free

Complete wax kit includes:
10 oz. Hair Removal Wax 3 Wooden Spatulas 3 Post Wax Cleansing Wipes



Love this product! Effective and easy to use. It is my very favorite hard wax. I always buy more than one so I don't run out.

So easy to use and very efficient! love this product!

Great product.

BodyHonee was is so great. I am pleasantly surprised, as I have tried many other popular hard wax products. The wax is easy to microwave and apply. They are a great company. The product is exactly as marketed and the deliery was immediate and the product was well-packaged. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

I freaking love this stuff. In my experience, the hair has not grown back in any thicker than it was originally. I’ve been using this for about 6 weeks and the hair is beginning to get finer as it grows back.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment