Monday, May 13, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Leave In Conditioner Keratin Oil Frizz-Free 8 oz Treatment - Jojoba Oil Enriched - Damaged Scalp Solution - for Color Treated Hair Men, Women and Kids

Leave In Conditioner Keratin Oil Frizz-Free 8 oz Treatment - Jojoba Oil Enriched - Damaged Scalp Solution - for Color Treated Hair Men, Women and Kids

I swear by this hair lotion. I have very fine curly hair ( mixed with black & white). There was a little trial & error on using the right amount, but I have it down pack now. I like to mix mines with a little avocado oil. Keeps my hair soft all day. It's doesn't leave any residue in my hair. It washes right out with plain water.

I have kinky hair which managing can be alitte difficult. Since using Hawaiian Silk it soften my hair and makes it very easy to style my hair.
It helped mend and control my split ends and being a leave in conditioner it promoting hair growth.

My hair loves drinking this stuff. I use a few other products with it but when I say my curls POP with this... They POP!! I love it. I have 3c-4c curls and every curl is pronounced. I recommend highly.

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist) and I love this product. It smells amazing and high quality. And I am picky on what I use on my clients. I use a lot of oil based products and do a lot of deep conditioning on my clients. I am also picky about how my products smell and this one has a light but tropical scent. I am glad that I made this purchase and will be ordering again once I run out.

I normally don't leave many reviews for products, but this stuff is seriously the bees knees!!! About 3 months ago I decided to try the curly girl method and since then it's just been a crazy ride trying to find the right products for my hair. My hair is extra frizzy, and I mean extra extra frizzy all the time no matter what (unless I apply about 3 lbs of product to my hair). And dry. Ultra dry, I was actually told in grade school my hair feels like "horse hair". Moral of that story, I've always had a problem keeping it under control. After doing a little research I found that this has been a god send for many ethnic women (I myself am mixed Mexican and Native Indian). Since using this my hair has become SO soft, like can't ever stop touching it soft and while I still have slight frizz (I've well been past the point of accepting I'll never fully get rid of it) it is nothing like it usually is. Usually just a small amount of frizz at the ends where some of my curls become undone. Which I'm 100% fine with. It feels and looks beautiful and I don't add any other product in with this unless I'm going out and actually feel the need to style my hair which is very rare. After I wash it I usually put it on in the shower and leave it in from there. I also just started working out at the gym before work every morning and shower at the gym before leaving. This is a staple in my gym bag since I don't like actually washing my hair every day to chance drying it more than it naturally is. I get in the shower and rinse the sweat from my hair then add this in, brush in the shower and get out and get dressed. I also have a problem with dandruff and dry skin in the winter. This has helped with that too!!! It really is all it's cracked up to be... for me at least. We all don't have the same hair so it might not work for some. But if my story sounds like yours you need to buy this bc you shouldn't regret it!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Hawaiian Silky Miracles 14-in-1 is the top Hair Care solution in its category. While maintaining your current hairstyle and adding a natural softness and look to your hair.
  • Hawaiian Silky is great for any hair type male or female. 14-in-1 also workes as a natural leave-in-conditioner while rejuvinating your hair for added softness and strenght.
  • This non greasy, non staining formula helps to repair and detangle hair while soothing the scalp and healing abrasions leaving a vibrant sheen.
  • Adding this all natural conditioner will work as a sheild to protect your hair from any harmful thermal presence while Repairing Chemically damaged hair. Have this no drip activator in your hair care regiment will benifit you extremely especially if hair needs strenghtening.
  • With our all natural oils and Extracts this product will work wonders for any hair type or style and if you doesn't fit your need. We offer a 100% 30-day refund for all our products.

Description

Hawaiian Silky 14-In-1 Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker Is the absolute best hair care product for maintaining and adding extra shine to any hairstyle or look. This versatile product can be used as a curl activator and moisturizer on natural curls, perm waved hair and a leave-in-conditioner for relaxed, natural and braided hair. This pure non greasy hair solution has worked for many and will work for you to reduce breakage, sooth the scalp and heal leaving a vibrant sheen.

How To Use
Hold bottle about 12 inches away from hair and spray evenly. Massage into hair and scalp and style. For curly hair and braids use daily. On relaxed or straight hair use prior to drying.

Le Miracle Worker 14-en-1 Hawaiian Silky: Es el mejor producto absoluto para el cuidado del cabello para mantener y agregar brillo extra a cualquier peinado o apariencia. Este producto versátil se puede utilizar como activador de rizos y humectante en rizos naturales, cabello ondulado permanente y acondicionador sin enjuague para cabello relajado, natural y trenzado. Esta solución de cabello puro y no graso ha funcionado para muchos y te ayudará a reducir la rotura, calmar el cuero cabelludo y curar dejando un brillo vibrante.



I have 4c and most things get soaked into my hair but this doesnt it leaves my hair feeling soft, hydrated and smelling oh so good I use this religiously when my hair is braided or not I would definitely recommend buying this

I was recommended this product from a hairdresser for my daughter hair. I was really skeptical because I've tried almost everything. It literally does everything it says on the bottle. My daughter's hair is so difficult to maintain. This stuff works wonders...I'll definitely purchase again.

I normally don't write reviews but in case there are others out there that could never find a leave in conditioner/serum that would soften your hair the way you would like it to, then this is the product for you! I'm a 44 year old Mexican/Italian woman who has been coloring my hair since a teen ager so I have frizzy, processed hair. I have spent so much money for many years on all kinds of different hair products including expensive salon products and I have to say this product, Hawaiin Silky leaves my hair soft, light, and silky. Not greasy, not sticky, not oily, and not feeling like straw. I bought this product not expecting great results but I was very shocked the first time I used it. I sprayed it on my damp hair and my hair instantly felt soft. And when my hair dried, it dried to soft, silky curls and feeling very nice. I will be buying this product from now on. I don't have to look no more.

I've only been using the product for a couple of days and I think my hair is really responding to it. I have short natural 4c hair, I think it's 4c it could be 4e/f but it makes my hair really soft and manageable. I have the 32oz bottle and I think I will purchase again, my only concern is that the floral scent is too strong for my liking but I do like the silky feeling on my hair.

I wanted to use something that was rich to help my hair heal and curl better. July of 2018 I cut all of my hair off and I have started from scratch. I bought this product a little over a month ago and it came rather quickly. I started using it right away. My hair has grown more in the last month than it has in years. it feels healthy and rich, my curls for 2 days on one use, and if I use it every day, I can make my curls last for 4 days before my next hair wash. This has helped me out so much. Tbh my entire life my family shamed my for having curly hair because I am the only female who has it, and this product gives me a wild crazy amount of confidence. Plus my fiance always tells me my hair smells good when he hugs me after using this.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment