Sunday, January 5, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Wahl Professional Essentials Combo #8329 - Features the Taper 2000 Clipper and AC Trimmer - Great for Barbers, Stylists, and Beginning Artists - From Fading and Blending to Edging

Wahl Professional Essentials Combo #8329 - Features the Taper 2000 Clipper and AC Trimmer - Great for Barbers, Stylists, and Beginning Artists - From Fading and Blending to Edging

My wife has been cutting my hair for the past 6+ years. We have used three sets of clippers and these are by far the best. They are quiet, both the clipper and the trimmer are much quieter, similar to what you hear from the professional barber, very sharp and just work well.

They went right through my hair, which is usually cut every 2 weeks even after waiting 3 weeks this time. The trimmer is razor sharp and easily cuts all the fine hairs and details around my ears and neck. I will update the review every couple of months regarding the sharpness of the blades and anything new we run into with these clippers.

These are much higher quality than what you will find at Wal-Mart or Target. I would recommend these to anyone cutting hair at home, they are well built, solid clippers that you will not be disappointed with.

Update 12/1 - I have had 2 hair cuts with these clippers and I couldn't be happier. Nice smooth cut with minimal effort. My wife really likes these clippers better than our older cheaper ones as they are much sharper and QUIETER. My hair grows more evenly as well, when it comes time for my next haircut, I dont look like such a mess : )

Cuts like a professional buzzer! Ive been cutting my husband's and son's hair for years now and didn't realize what I was missing out on until I bought this buzzer. It makes a huge difference to have a nice one. It just sounds legit when you turn it on even! I cut my husband's and sons hair with these two about 3 weeks ago and their cuts are just now needed to be touched up. The mini buzzer does a super close cut and is so easy to use. I cant say enough about these buzzers, such a great product at a steal of a price.

I have been using Wahl trimmers for over 10 years. Usually I try not to spend more than $30.00. However I trim my husband and 3 kids about every 4 weeks or so. Unfortunately I have had to buy a new trimmer about every 2 years. Some either miss hair or get very loud.
I shopped these Wahl trimmers this time online and Amazon is the least expensive. This would cost over $100 at the stores and I usually don't spend more than $30 at the stores, so I decided to spend a little extra money this time.
The first thing I noticed when I turned it on was that it was so much quieter than all the others I have purchased. I also noticed that it was trimming the hair without leaving longer ones behind. I usually repeat the area a few extra times. I only repeated it once to make sure there weren't any longer hairs left behind. Also after 4 haircuts back to back the unit was still cool to the touch. I have bought others that after one cut it's warm and by the 4th my hand is burning. I'm very pleased so far with the unit. I hope this one lasts longer. It's already paid for itself after one sitting. It costs $60 a month for all 4 of them.
Hopefully I can come back a year from now and tell you that it's still working great.

My hairdresser had a pair of these that she used on my hair and beard for months and I needed a set at home to keep my beard trimmed. I've very happy with these. Comes with two clippers - large and small - and the large one has an adjustable blade guard that allows a #1 to become a 1.5 which is the perfect length for my beard and what my wife calls my "sweet spot" for my beard. Great quality.

I bought Wahl because they are the best trimmers out there. These two are even better than I expected from the best. Why? Because not only do they come with all the attachments, they are actually very quiet! As in not like any other trimmers worth a dime!

I read a review, here, about a Mother with three kids. she commented on the quiet-ness and the heat. These do not get hot. They are comparitvely quiet.

Great price, beat the local Wally World by $5. With Prime, one can't miss!

I would HIGHLY recommend this product to all, friend or foe!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PROFESSIONAL PRECISION: From Wahl Professional's commercial grade line of products, the Essentials Combo is intended for professional use only and is designed to deliver the sharp performance that experts demand.
  • STYLISH AND VERSATILE: The Wahl Professional Essentials Combo combines two great haircare products in one package. The Taper 2000 Clipper and AC Trimmer are both lightweight, ergonomically designed, and powered by electromagnetic motors, making them capable of fading, blending, edging, and more! They're the perfect choice for beginning barbers, stylists, and artists, and are sure to be staples in your shop.
  • ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: For your convenience, the Essentials Combo (#8329) comes with all accessories required for use. It includes 4 attachment combs for the Taper 2000 Clipper and oil, cleaning brush, instructions, and blade guards for both the Taper 2000 Clipper and the AC Trimmer.
  • PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: The Taper 2000 Clipper measures 6.25" long, weighs 1 lb., and features a 1045-100 blade. The AC Trimmer measures 6.25" long, weighs 9.3 oz., and features a 1046 blade. Each product includes an 8 foot professional-grade, chemical resistant power cord. For sale in the USA only.
  • PLEASE NOTE: Wahl Professional Products purchased from this authorized dealer feature a manufacturer's warranty, which is not available from unauthorized dealers.

Description

From Wahl Professionals commercial grade line of products, the Essentials Combo is intended for professional use only and is designed to deliver the sharp performance that experts demand. The Wahl Professional Essentials Combo combines two great haircare products in one package. The Taper 2000 Clipper and AC Trimmer are both lightweight, ergonomically designed, and powered by electromagnetic motors, making them capable of fading, blending, edging, and more! Theyre the perfect choice for beginning barbers, stylists, and artists, and are sure to be staples in your shop. For your convenience, the Essentials Combo (#8329) comes with all accessories required for use. It includes 4 attachment combs for the Taper 2000 Clipper and oil, cleaning brush, instructions, and blade guards for both the Taper 2000 Clipper and the AC Trimmer. The Taper 2000 Clipper measures 6.25 long, weighs 1 lb., and features a 1045-100 blade. The AC Trimmer measures 6.25 long, weighs 9.3 oz., and features a 1046 blade. Each product includes an 8 foot professional-grade, chemical resistant power cord. Leo J. Wahl invented the first hand-held electric clipper back in 1919. He believed in necessary, reasonably priced products that enhanced the lives of everyone who used them. Today, all Wahl products embrace the principles of our founder. We offer reliable, value-priced devices and solutions that protect skin and hair while performing on all skin and hair types.



We have been using Wahl brand for the past 10 yrs at least and have been always satisfied with the brand products. This is by far one of the best clippers we have ever used and my husband is very happy with the product. The product has some updates from our last one has the newer, improved attachment combs, as well as the new, adjustment lever on the larger clipper. The price on Amazon is much more reasonable than all the other stores.

Used it twice and already love it! Definitely worth the buy especially if you cut hair every week

very good quality, better than expected for this price. only thing would make this better would be more atachments for the trimmer.

I received these a couple of weeks ago and gave myself my first crew cut since I was in service years ago. I have had several good comments on my new haircut.

This product makes me very handsome. Well, maybe not. But it does work perfectly for cutting hair.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment