Sunday, January 5, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Now Foods Variety Moisturizing Oils Sampler: Sweet Almond, Avocado, and Jojoba Oils - 4oz. Bottles each

Now Foods Variety Moisturizing Oils Sampler: Sweet Almond, Avocado, and Jojoba Oils - 4oz. Bottles each

"Jeff's Wife" -. They arrived in perfect condition, with the safety seals completely intact. They all have different expiration dates and are well over a year away. These should be kept away from light and heat to extend their shelf life. Once opened can be placed in the refrigerator or freezer to further extend shelf life, especially if you're only using small amount of each, like I am for cuticle oil.

These oils absorb quickly into the skin, don't leave that greasy feel and a little goes a long, long way.

They should NOT have odor, if they do it's very slight. If you are expecting the almond oil to smell like almonds this is not the oil you want, you want bitter almond oil. The avocado oil is not going to smell like avocados, it's refined so no odor. Jojoba oil is odorless. These are carrier oils, so if you want them to smell you'll need to add an essential oil of you choice.

The viscosity is thin, like they should be. If you want them to be thicker, add vegetable glycerin.

I would definitely buy them again but I think I have enough to last till I die.

My father and I suffer from the same skin ailment. We are sensitive and have very dry skin often breaking out in itchy patches. A dermatologist taught me to use oils like these to keep from breaking out. I have been symptom free for years. My Father however, was still complaining. He lives on the other side of the country. I sent him this sampler and he loved it. He called me to tell me he was no longer itchy. When he ran out he asked me if I could send him some more. If you have very dry skin I highly recommend trying these. You will probably end up favoring one over the others and that is ok.

I love all three of these oils! I use all three of these oils in my daily skin and hair care routines and I absolutely love them. I use the jojoba oil as a non-comedogenic moisturizer and it works wonders. I mix all three of these oils with essential oils and use them in my hair. The possibilities of what you could make with this combination is endless! I will definitely buy these again when I run out, which will probably be very soon with the rate I have been using them.

These are great oils for head to toe use. They're all fairly similar with maybe slight variances in how heavy or light the oils feel and absorb into the body. No heavy smells so these are perfectly used as carrier oils for essential oils to create your own scents. This sampler was a better deal than buying the one individually and I'm very happy with my order.

I definitely needed all 3 of these oils for my diy butters and lip balms. The package was oily but none of the bottles leaked. Very weird! I love the Now oils, so affordable and great quality.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% Pure Moisturizing Oil
  • Nourishing
  • Promotes Healthy Skin
  • Variety Pack includes: Sweet Almond, Avocado, and Jojoba Oil - 4 oz each
  • Three 4oz. bottles

Description

Now Foods Variety Moisturizing Oils Sampler: Sweet Almond, Avocado, and Jojoba Oils - 4oz. Bottles each



I've never used any of these 3 oils so I can't compare them to other brands. I love the avocado oil but it really does smell like avocado which isn't really pleasant on the skin but it feels amazing and soaks in really well. I did not like the jojoba oil Nevada's or was really tacky... Not good for massage or even a lotion oil. The almond oil is really nice for massage but it's REALLY greasy/oily and I couldn't get it off. I didn't soak in very well. Overall I am happy with the oils and I'll order again. I will just have to mix the jojoba with one of the others (it mixed well).

Love this little variety pack. I like that i can try a couple different oils for a great price. I wish they came with a pump instead but still love the quality of the oil. Feels so good on my skin without feeling super greasy like you do when you apply raw coconut oil. This one absorbs into the skin really nicely so I can use it in the morning after a shower and not worry about ruining my clothes. Great stuff!

I believe these oils are what they say they are. My beard feels noticeably softer after adding the jojoba oil among others. Before I was just using argan oil. These helped immensely.

Large quantities for the price. Value is here.

My 13 year old boy uses these oils I’m his thick, wirey hair as a styling product. This is the only thing we’ve found that tames his hair! I use them on my thin hair to tame flyaways, on my skin all over, as a carrier oil for use with essential oils, and on my toddler and baby topically. I’m not interested in using them to cook, but I suppose you could.

Now makes really high quality oils! I've yet to be disappointed by anything! Perfect for using in homemade skin care and beauty products or just as they are. They don't really have any smell so they are perfect for anyone sensitive to scent.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment