Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

UCANBE Cream Glitter Gel for Body and Face, 0.63 fl. Oz (gold)

UCANBE Cream Glitter Gel for Body and Face, 0.63 fl. Oz (gold)

Haven't tried it at a festival or out dancing all night yet but here are my current thoughts. Lots of glitter in this gel, is great for glittery streaks/stripes. It dried pretty immediately when I put it on, took maybe 10~15 seconds to stop feeling wet on my skin. The hold seems pretty strong, if I rub my hand over it some sparkles do attach to my hand but most stay in place. My biggest complaints would have to be why can't I buy a larger container of the stuff and why aren't there more colors.....

For anyone also looking at the FCTRY Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel I'd say the biggest difference is that the FCTRY stuff is smaller chunks of glitter and there's less of it in the gel so it gives more of a shimmery skin effect then a super glittery effect the way I'd say this does.

Perfect pretty glitter especially for make up, perfect amount of Sparkle and shine should be way more expensive a very small jar but a little bit goes a long way, it gives the pretty shiny bedazzled look you're going for And oh And it's very comfortable and easy to wear

Used this for a Halloween mask. It lasted well over 4 hours and was easy to remove. It is glitter, so of course at the end of the night, glitter was everywhere!

This product is good, but it didn't spread easily and clumped on the skin a little.

Beautiful on the skin. I used it on all skin types and colors and it worked beautifully on all. Easy to apply and doesn’t transfer around after wearing it for hours. Comes off easily with makeup remover


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • A versatile glitter makeup with a lot of sparkles for your face and body
  • Ultra sparkling glitter gel makeup comes in 6 amazing shades, from radiant reds to dazzling gold, you can mix them toghter or individual use
  • Formulated with long-lasting factor, minimize glitter fallout and keep each and every sparkle in its place, keep your sparkles stay on for whole day
  • The gel applies on smoothly and isn't sticky or greasy as all, dry fairly quickly, you can keep it thick or spread it out for a more diffused affect
  • Easy to remove with water

Description

UCANBE Snot Glitter Gel for Body and Face, the quick-drying, glitter is buildable, applies easily and stays on all day, also it is easy to remove
How to use:
Apply UCANBE Snot Glitter Gel with your finger on your face or shoulder or other places of your body evenly. You may add some glitter to your hair as well.
In addition, combining the glitter paste to your shimmery makeup to make the whole style look amazing.



You don't need much to make a mess. I've never used a product like this before so the mess was mostly due to make up inexperience I think. Lol it's very difficult to get off, but then again it is glitter.

Bright & lasts for hours!

I wore it to hard summer which is very hot & glitter lasted all day. I used it in my hair, as eyeliner, and all over body so I can shine! :)

Love it! You can get perfect coverage from this product and the price is reasonable. It was exactly what I was looking for.

This body glitter is as expected. It shipped quickly and arrived quickly, and the glitter is bright and good quality.

Gorgeous! It looks beautiful on the face. I haven’t tested it on eyelids yet.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment