Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Renpure Originals 2003 Argan Oil Luxurious Conditioner, 32 Fluid Ounce

Renpure Originals 2003 Argan Oil Luxurious Conditioner, 32 Fluid Ounce

Works well for curly hair. Conditions without leaving it limp and greasy. But the scent seems to have been changed - not nearly as spicy and clean smelling anymore. More perfumey. Too bad - the old one was part of the appeal.
Update:
Adding on to my previous review -- Despite the changed smell, my teenage son says nothing has worked as well for his long ringlet-curl hair. It used to be greasy-dandruff at the top, dry damaged frizzy curls at the bottom. After using this and the argan shampoo for a bit, his hair never looks greasy, his dandruff is gone, and his curls are thick and healthy. He says nothing else will do. When I condition my own curly hair, I use this too, and it does work well.

I was so excited to finally find my favorite conditioner in bulk size. This conditioner gives amazing slip for detangling my 3B hair and the scent of argan oil is very mild and pleasant. I love that there are no harsh chemicals or silicones in this conditioner. I use this conditioner every day and i use the matching shampoo in conjunction with it about once a week or as needed. After years of fat ironing and chemically processing my hair, I am constantly looking for new natural products to try and this conditioner tops any other conditioner I have tried yet. It leaves my hair soft throughout the entire day and it makes detangling extremely easy. The only reason it gets four stars instead of five is because I had a difficult time opening the pump. But here's the trick: hold the base of the pump tightly and twist the head of the pump to the left and it should pop right up. Aside from struggling to open the pump, this product has no cons but all pro's.

Although very frustrated with the price, I was a dedicated Wen customer for over four years. It transformed my fine, thin, flat hair to a shiny, voluminous mane - really, it did! But the price.... UGH.... NO! I can't tell you how happy I am about discovering Renpure products! I love them - they work incredibly well! At one quarter to one third the price of Wen, Renpure is JUST as EFFECTIVE! Renpure claims to be owned by a family named, Redmond. I love their disclaimer: "These products are not tested on animals, they are tested on Redmonds." I have a few friends and family members who love Wen but can't afford it so I introduced them to Renpure by giving them bottles of it for Christmas. Three days post Christmas, they are already thrilled and love Renpure as much as I do!

I love this conditioner, great value for the performance. I add a couple of dissolved biotin pills to the bottle to encourage hair growth. Love that it is not full of parabens and other nasties.

For the price and the amount, this bottle of conditioner is a steal. I love that it doesn't have harsh or toxic chemicals and has a simple formula.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Safe for color treated hair
  • NO Sodium Chloride, Sulfates, Dyes, Harsh Salts, Parabens, Gluten
  • Amazing Shine with Silky soft feel for Healthy hair

Description

Argan oil has a unique structure that penetrates the hair cuticle, reducing friction and breakage during shampooing and provides a natural micro-barrier that protects from styling heat and uv rays. The result is amazing shine with a silky-soft feel for healthy, beautiful hair.



Love this shampoo, such a great deal and it lasts months.

It has a strong smell that I had to get used to!

Smells very nice and leaves my hair super smooth.

Love this conditioner. I co wash my hair every week and its perfect.

Amazing!!!! That's all I can say. Love this product!!!! Smells wonderful too

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment