Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

OGX Reparing + Awapuhi Ginger Conditioner, 13 Ounce

OGX Reparing + Awapuhi Ginger Conditioner, 13 Ounce

My hair kept dropping by the handful, I had colored and highlighted it so much that now my hair it was embarrassing. Visiting family or friends it dropped everywhere on the table on the floor it was getting so thin and dried out my thick hair was breaking
I bought it and tired it, the price was a little above my budget of regular shampoo price, but I decided to give it a try I taught it won’t hurt the smell was like ice cream very yummy but it caught my attention saying (nourishing) I laughed a little. I came home not expecting much but to just wash my hair hope for the best get dressed and go out to dinner.

The smell is amazing it awakes your senses smell, touch and sight.

UPDATE: It’s been about 1 months of using this product my hair is very full,I can actually run my fingers through it without it feeling hard, it drops about just 10 strands a day if even that much.

Great conditioner

Smells amazing

Great price on Amazon

Arrived in 2 days via Amazon Prime

This product made my hair buttery soft. I'm of Caribbean decent and I'm impressed by the way this product made my hair feels. Will try using it as a deep condition or a leave in. Didn't give it a 5star because I wished the bottle was bigger

This product works best on my coarse curly hair. It’s affordable. But Sad that when you find a product that works, it goes away.

I have very thin hair, and rarely use conditioner, but this was great.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • RESTORE, MOISTURIZE, & NOURISH: Specially formulated for damaged or dry hair in need of a little extra moisturizing love, this creamy, extra hydrating conditioner smooths and nourishes each hair strand for hair that is restored from the inside out.
  • THE PERFECT CONDITIONER for daily use with any type of hair, our Awapuhi Ginger conditioner is especially good for coarse, dry or thick hair, leaving it silky soft, detangled and simple to brush and style in whatever way reflects your own unique beauty.
  • REVIVE & FORTIFY: The scent of this moisturizing conditioner alone is enough to revive your senses, and your hair will feel gently cleansed and fortified after you massage it through your hair. Luxuriously thick, this conditioner won't weigh down your locks
  • NO MATTER YOUR HAIR TYPE OR COLOR healthy looking hair is always in style. All of our OGX Awapuhi Ginger hair formulas help restore your hair. Our Awapuhi Ginger conditioner helps to strengthen & moisturize. Here at OGX, we approach beauty in our own way.
  • FRIZZY, BRITTLE AND UNRULY HAIR will particularly benefit from this conditioner, but at OGX we don't try to make hair look perfect. We'd rather make it look fuller, smoother, straighter, curlier or bouncier and smell irresistible, so you love it even more.
  • Moisturize while removing build-up
  • Repairs frizzy, brittle and unruly hair
  • Safe for color-treated hair

Description

Helps smooth and add body while nourishing hair.. Ideal for daily use. Recommended for normal to all hair types.



For dry, damaged hair, this product is outstanding

nice product. good transaction

Happy

conditioner works well

I have baby fine straight hair and I have never used a single conditioner from OGX that I didn't like. This one made my hair feel soft and healthy.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment