Monday, January 6, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Biotique Botanicals Bhringraj Hair Growth ThERApeutic Oil, 4.06-Fluid Ounce

Biotique Botanicals Bhringraj Hair Growth ThERApeutic Oil, 4.06-Fluid Ounce

I've been using this twice a week as my oil treatment on my hair. I leave it in for at least a few hours (sometimes up to 10 hours) with a plastic hair cap over it so I can go about my day at home and not get residue on anything. My hair had started thinning after my surgery and this has definitely helped. My hair is healthier and I've noticed new growth. I've been using this for a few months now and have already purchased backups so I don't run out. You can also add your regular oil treatment to your hair at the same time too. I wash this out gently with Redken frizz dismiss sulfate free shampoo and condition as normal

actually this is my second order,I'm very impressed with it's smell and oil's condition while applying to the hair. It greatly helps reduce of hair fall. Have used many oil products and changed so many shampoos at last I found this through my friends suggestion,awesome in provoking the fine hair into thicker and helps in lustrous hair......that is why I'm rating this as 5. Uploaded a picture of my hair before founding of this product and now it reduced to 2% of that falling.....I browsed down about this bhirngaraj and it is said that it is the king of oils in Ayurvedic for controlling of hair fall and helps in start of growing hair from bald head also....Bhringaraj is a root which strengthens the hair from its roots. I'm greatly impressed with the product.....

I have natural 4a/b hair. i always do a pre-poo on my hair, and this product is by far the best oil to use as my pre-poo. i use this when i need a coconut oil with added umph. this oil hasn't ever let me down. this oil makes my hair even more stronger than coconut oil. no breakage at all. this oil is part of my permanent stash

Have only used once but liked it. I also purchased their line of Bio Kelp Shampoo and Vitalizing Serum both of which I love so I'm including this as an equal five stars. I

This oil is amazing! It has seriously helped to heal my hair. So happy to find something that actually works!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Features pure bhringraj, butea frondosa, amla, and centella blended with coconut oil and goat milk to help treat alopecia and other causes of hair loss
  • Bhringraj is an ancient herb rich in proteins, used for centuries to prevent hair loss and greying
  • Organically pure & preservative free! No animal testing

Description

This intensive formula features pure bhringraj,butea frondosa,amla and centella blended with coconut oil and the healthfulness of goat milk to help treat alopecia and other causes of hair loss. Nourishes the scalp and strengthens hair strands to encourage fresh growth and help diminish greying.



Great product with nice lemon smell not overpowering and easy to wash it off but size to small only for three uses dont know if it is effective

Amazing product! It makes my hair grow much faster, I can literally feel it! I have been using it pretty often, nearly once a week: almost every other night before I was going to wash my hair. My routine: I apply it in the evening, heat my scalp with a dryer a little bit to make it work better, put a towel on my pillow, go to sleep and take a shower in the morning. It's oily, so apply shampoo twice or even 3 times to remove the product. The hair look glowing and healthy. My hair started to get oily faster then they use to before, but that is understandable in such a case. Love this product and so glad I have found it!

This is what I used back home in India. Great product for gray hair.

I'll say that I don't know if this product really works as far as growing your hair because I really haven't started using it in my hair yet but I will say that this oil does have a really nice smell to it though it really does it's also good for if you want to use it on your skin to moisturize your skin to help keep your skin from being dry to.

Miracle oil! I can't believe this stuff really works. It has restored my edges.. I no longer have to wear that edge darkener. I also put it on my sparse eyebrows and the hair is growing there too. I'm so impressed and u can't beat the price. Will be purchasing again!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment