Monday, January 6, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Mehron Makeup Clown White Professional Makeup (7 oz)

Mehron Makeup Clown White Professional Makeup (7 oz)

We've painted our faces, in the past, for various parties, holidays, and running events, but usually used the cheap face paint from the party store. Those paints often ran with sweat and caused breakouts on my girlfriend's sensitive skin (her skin is quite fair, and mine is quite oily, so we're a bit of a challenge when ti comes to face makeup.)

We chose this paint because it seemed to have good reviews overall and the ingredients indicated it was lead free (Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Beeswax, Ozokerite, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Lanolin, Titanium Dioxide (main white color), Talc.) It wasn't the cheapest, but it seemed to be used by a lot of professionals and that was good enough for us.

This paint goes on light and even- for anyone who hasn't done a full face paint, especially with white, before- be patient, layer it on, it will blend beautifully. You will want to pick up a finishing powder here on Amazon to dust your final application with to help prevent bleeds and sweat throughs, especially if you plan on putting colors over it. It will feel tacky upon first application but dries quite smooth in about 20 minutes. For those worried about the 2 oz, it goes very far- we have done 5 full face applications (and most covered the neck and chest) and it is still about half full.

We've worn the makeup for up to 7 hours on end with no allergic or sensitive skin issues and couldn't be more thrilled, we will be buying more for our upcoming 5ks this fall!

****Best tip use Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes, one wipe removes half a face of full makeup and is very gentle on skin!

I purchased this to use for my Harley Quinn cosplay. I used sponges to apply, you don't need a really thick coating, goes on very smooth and even. It is a bit tacky to the touch, I covered myself in baby power once it was all applied and then it dried very smooth. Did not crack. Did not have issues with smudging either. Too clean it off I used a warm washcloth with soap and for tough areas I used just generic oil based make up remover. I have very sensitive skin also and did not have a break out the next day which I was very excited about.

Amazing base that is easily set with a little bit of white powder. It's easily applied and came in a pretty large container. A little bit goes a long way!

Uses this for geisha makeup. Use baby powder as a finish!!!! Held all night and came out flawless. Seriously, use the baby powder as a finish especially if you have to apply powder make up on top like eyeshadow!! It takes a few layers to get that complete white coverage but I am dark skinned and it covered.

I love this product. I use it for a ton of different cosplays(see photos). I use a small stipple brush to apply this and I don't wipe it on i stipple it on. It takes forever but it comes out smooth and I finish with a white powder (to set it) since this is a grease style paint. Ah the makeup removing..I posted a picture of ONE solo wash of the makeup. You will need a washcloth that you will have to sacrifice to the cosplay gods and about 2-3 rounds of REALLY washing your face. Also don't use makeup remover or Ponds cold cream. They are both FANTASTIC for regular makeup, they just smears this stuff around.
Learn from my mistake: Here's the thing...if your skin breaks out easy like mine, DON'T decide to do THREE DAYS (12hrs each day) in this makeup. That was my downfall. I broke out. One day. No problem. Two days in a row (yes I washed my face) no problem. After day three I got LOTS of acne. Don't be me.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The first choice of professional clowns and mimes
  • Efficient coverage without dryness or cracking
  • Holds up even under demanding performance conditions
  • Specially formulated to be smooth and easy to work with
  • Proudly Made in the USA since 1927

Description

Consistency in quality and coverage are what makes Mehron's Clown White the first choice of professional clowns and mimes. This super smooth, ultra-white cream covers efficiently without dryness or cracking, even under the most demanding performance conditions. Mehron uses a high concentration of titanium dioxide and formulates the base to a smooth, easy to work with consistency. Available in a variety of convenient sizes.

How to Use:

For easy and smoothing application, warm Clown White in the palm of the hand before dabbing onto the skin. Apply with a foam applicator or fingertips using a "patting" technique to eliminate streaking. Set with Colorset Powder using a Powder Puff. Remove with Makeup Remover or Cold Cream followed by soap and water.

The Mehron Story:

Mehron Makeup has been the leader in professional makeup for over 90 years. Our products are used on the runway, stage, and movie sets around the world. Mehron Makeup is proud to offer distinct professional products for each of our three major makeup segments: beauty, body art, and performance. Proudly made in the USA since 1927.



This Halloween I'm going as Pennywise from the 2017 adaptation of Stephen King's "IT" and the clown white applied to the face smoothly with full coverage and with very little product. Overall this is perfect and sets well with a transient or white setting powder.

I used this to do Dia de los Muertos makeup on my husband and I. At first, I tried the cheapo face paint from Party City -- it was a no-go... too dry. I broke down and bought the Mehron and it was worth it. The creamy, somewhat greasy texture covered well and stayed on well. I applied it with a foundation brush over a base layer of Hard Candy brand primer. It is very thick so it's tough to apply it smoothly. I didn't set it with any powder, but I think that would have made it all too dry. I added some pictures to my review that show the before and after. Before is right after the paint was applied... the after pictures were taken after wearing the paint for about 8 hours at Disney World on a very humid and rainy night. Overall, I was happy with this product.

After years of using cheap white face paint for Halloween makeup, I finally caved and picked up some Mehron cream makeup, and am so happy I did! I used a blender sponge, as well as some water and primer spray to apply this to my face, and it blended very well, with little streaking. I sprayed the makeup itself with water and the primer and then dabbed a damp blender sponge in it, and then bounced the makeup onto my cheeks and across my nose. I used a foundation brush, and a concealer brush, around my nose and eyes, to get into the small crevices, and then blended with the sponge. I did apply a couple of layers, and finished with a white pressed powder, to give it extra staying power through the evening/day. It lasted all night Halloween, for my Jigsaw makeup. I also used it to paint my face for a Day of the Dead festival and it lasted throughout the day in the New Mexico sun. Great product!

I mixed this with my current foundation to make it easier to apply (to get a different texture) and it was the makeup answer I have been looking for for my Halloween costume! I did break out on my chest the next day, but I have a sensitive neck area. I also wore it for 17 hours straight, so that might have been it too. Use this with the Mehron Ultra Fine Setting Powder WHITE for an ALL DAY face!! I used a primer to make sure it stayed (Just as insurance, I have oily skin) and nothing budged. I even ate and drank and my lips were perfect!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment