Friday, January 3, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Billy Jealousy Illicit Body Wash, Liter, 33.8 fl.oz

Billy Jealousy Illicit Body Wash, Liter, 33.8 fl.oz

I use this body wash every day, and it smells great. It also does a good job at keeping my skin moisturized because I'm too lazy to always want moisturize after showering. I use Billy Jealousy products as often as I can because all of their products I've tried have been great, and also they are all cruelty free and vegan.

This body wash has the best smell to it, its not too strong that it interferes with your cologne, but just right to leave a nice masculine, clean smell on the skin, i think it is worth every penny since it is nicely moisturizing for your skin, and it smells great, the only downside, and i do mean the only downside is it could lather a bit more, but overall, it gets me clean without drying out my skin or making it feel tight, its like a perfect clean feeling, and smells very good. hands down best body wash for men!!!!

This is my new favorite body wash, better pricing in bulk than buying the smaller bottles. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh without being too dry or greasy. Love it!

Good product, could be less expensive.

Product is amazing and so was the transaction. I plan to buy more!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Hemp Seed Oil:  Natural oil; softens, smoothens and  hydrates skin
  •  Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract:  Herbal moisturizer
  • Vitamin E: Antioxidant; softens and conditions skin

Description

We proudly introduce ILLICIT Body Wash with notes of citrus bergamot, tea, ivy and sandalwood. Cleans great, smells great and provides your body with all-day moisture. Use before your Illicit Eau De Parfum to prolong its aroma.



I normally am a bar soap kind of guy, but I received this as a gift and decided to try it. It is honestly one of the best smelling body washes I have ever found. It does a great job of cleaning without stripping your body of moisture. I wish the scent lasted a little longer as it smells good. I only wish it was a little cheaper as it is on the expensive side for a body wash.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment