Friday, January 3, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Bass Brushes 100% Wild Boar Bristle Classic Men's Club Style Hair Brush, with 100% Pure Bamboo Handle, Shines, Conditions, and Polishes. Model #153

Bass Brushes 100% Wild Boar Bristle Classic Men's Club Style Hair Brush, with 100% Pure Bamboo Handle, Shines, Conditions, and Polishes. Model #153

Best men's brush period, beard, head hair, whatever. Buy two, or three, one for the office, who knows.

Price is really reasonable, especially since you see specialty boar bristle bear brushes going for north of $35.00 (no way these are real boar bristle, way too soft) and they're not nearly as good as this one. In fact most of the "beard brushes" with nice packaging that sell on Amazon for ~$10.00 - $15.00 are so soft they can't comb through a beard that has hair basically the same strength as copper wire. This brush cuts right through the beard, combs it out perfect,

Like I said earlier, great brush, best one I have ever used.

Telling you that my beard has coarse hair would be a euphemisme and since I decided to be bearding a yeard I needed a solid solution to tame that wild forest on my face.

Well after trying tons of plastic brushes and comb and talking with my fellow bearded I decided to go for this brush.

This brush is good, the bristle are FIRM. But that is just what I needed to groom my beard the way I wanted to.
It helps applying the beard oil all the way to the skin and give a great density and a fresh appearance to the mane.
Does not feel bad on the skin.

The built seems great and looks like it'll last a while.

Very happy with the purchase and definitely recommended it.

UPDATE :

Just removed 1 star because of a misleading information, this brush does NOT have 100% boar bristles, it's a mix between plastic bristles and boar bristle but "100% wild boar" is engraved on it and I think it's very miss leading and obviously done on purpose. I still like the brush but I also love clear identifiable informations.

I really like this brush. It's very handsome, and it really feels nice in my hand. The quality of the wood is very nice, and the finish is smooth. I know there is a lot of controversy about if this is real boar hair or not, but it seems to be to me. When I wash it, it smells like a wet animal (definitely don't brush your hair with it wet!). I think that's proof enough for me that it has at least a decent amount of animal hair.

The only issue I have with this brush is that sometimes it is hard to get very deep into my hair with it. I have very thick long hair (yeah, I'm one of those horrible "Manbun" people). My hair really needs to be brushed in small sections because of that, so it can take a while to brush my head well. But overall it's very nice when I have the patience. When my girlfriend saw it, she had to try it out because she though it was so nice looking. She really liked it and was a bit jealous, so I bought another one for her. I definitely would recommend it.

I like this brush. I'm a guy with kinda-sorta-longish hair that I definitely can't just style with my fingers. For years I've been sharing my wife's hairbrush to comb and style in the mornings and never really liked it. I decided I needed my own "manly" hairbrush so I wanted something wooden and something that wasn't going to get tons of unwanted styling chemicals worked into it. So I picked up this boar bristle brush. The handle is comfortable and quite chunky. It's also clear coated and polished so it's not rough. The bristles themselves are a little more pliable than I was expecting them to be. They definitely do their job but I guess since I was so accustomed to plastic-coated metal bristles I was thinking they would be more unforgiving. The brush requires a moderate amount of pressure to get the bristles to work themselves into my hair and not just skate around the top of my head. But after using it for a week or so I'm quite pleased with it. It stays quite clean and it does it's job well. I'm not sure I'd buy this same exact brush over again if I needed to, but I'd definitely consider it.

I don't think I'll use another brush after this one. I've been using cheap plastic combs/brushes that I get from drugstores and this brush gets through the tangles so much better! Personally, I have dry thin hair that gets tangled easily so it feels like I'm pulling my hair out with other combs. With this brush, oil gets redistributed so I think that's a factor of why it's easier to brush. However, I do not like how the handle feels oily after usage. I often have to wash the brush to get rid of the oil.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Bass Brushes uses the finest grade natural boar bristles to condition, shine and polish your hair.
  • This brush is made of renewable bamboo wood and hand finished to bring out the woods natural beauty.
  • Massage, Stimulate and exfoliate the scalp to distribute your natural oils along the hair shaft.
  • Classic Men's Club style handle
  • Bass Brushes, since 1979

Description

Bass Brushes' brushes are made only with natural bamboo , and fine grade natural bristles to massage, stimulate and exfoliate the scalp, while distributing hair's natural oils along the hair shaft, to control static, detangle, and help polish the hair to a beautiful and healthy condition.



This brush is very sturdy, it is soft to the scalp, and it styles my hair really well. The only issue I have is a personal preference really. It is very large and I prefer a smaller brush that I can control better when parting my hair. This one is the size of my full hand including outstretched fingers, bigger than I like.

Some backstory: I've kept my hair really short for most of my life because it's always been terrible - frizzy, poofy, dull, and sticking every which-way. I've recently started growing it longer (to medium-short) and have been experimenting with new things after some tips and a ton of research. Oils worked ok, new shampoo/conditioner made a difference, but a boar bristle brush has probably made the biggest individual difference of all. Using this bad boy at about 90-100% dry after a shower is amazing! Hair comes out smoother, shinier, and softer, almost like I have product in it. Scalp feels amazing too, like a good head scratch from a thousand tiny fingers. I was suspicious of all the hype about boar bristle brushes, but after trying one I'm now a huge fan.

This brush in particular is really solid. Bristles feel great, don't fall out, and the handle is light and well shaped. The striped bamboo and screws on the back are cool, too, very masculine. It's the first one I've owned, but it feels like way better quality than drug store versions for around the same price. Super happy with it.

I have really long hair (a bit below the middle of my back) and I was looking for a brush to help keep my hair healthy and shiny, but I didn't want to spend hundreds of dollars on my first boar bristle brush.

I am delighted with this brush. I haven't lost any bristles and I have had it for months. I love the comfortable bamboo handle and I have found the craftsmanship to exceed my expectations on such an affordable product. I noticed increased shine and softness immediately.

One thing to keep in mind is that my husband finds it might be a little to small to be comfortable in his hands.

I really recommend it as a starter boar bristle brush.

I just recently got into styling my hair and this brush has helped a great amount. It feels comfortable to hold and as long as you're not pressing too hard against your head then you're not going to feel any discomfort from the bristles. I did previously read a review that talked about the bristles falling out, but decided to take a chance anyways. I did end up experiencing the same thing with some bristles falling out initially, but I haven't had any problems since then. I use a special styling wax to style my hair and it is difficult for me to do it just with my hands, so I use this brush as well. I have to say that so far I'm very please with how much it has helped me in improving my hairstyle. As long as the bristles don't keep falling out, then this brush will be well worth it.

Great brush, no issues. Yea, a few bristles are gonna fall out, but that's due to being new and because it's natural for a bush to lose its bristles. I would buy this item again. Which I just may since my husband stole this one from me. I have long hair and I use this brush for styling my hair with waves.

I buy these type of brushes all the time for my husband as they are a little difficult to clean since he uses hair grease on his hair. So, these are a good buy and a highly recommend item. Enjoy!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment