Friday, January 3, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

ELEMIS Deep Cleanse Facial Wash - Purifying Daily Wash for Men, 5.0 fl. oz

ELEMIS Deep Cleanse Facial Wash - Purifying Daily Wash for Men, 5.0 fl. oz

I was looking for something that would not dry your face out and turn it to sandpaper or feel like you just put motor oil on your face. This worked really well for keeping a good a balance and also keeping my face clear. Plus it has a nice scent to it. Its up there in pricing, but its not the typical face wash where you need a quarter size amount, so the bottle does last a little a while. I've been using this for the past year and found it works a lot better for than Neutrogena. Bottom line, if you have oily skin and want a good face wash this would be it.

I am very disappointed with the packaging of this item. When you stand it the way it is designed and open it the product come flowing out. The inside stopper in the top has broken off the last two we purchased. The product itself is excellent but at the cost of it and how much we have lost due to the defect, I think we should get reimbursed or at least another bottle.

My spouse uses this product daily. It really helps his skin and he prefers this cleanser above everything else he has tried

Love how it deep cleans my face. Keeping my wrinkles at bay the best I can using this product!

Elemis is the best product line for men no contest


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • For all skin types
  • Oak Bark, Spearmint, Milk Protein
  • Cleanses, refreshes, revives

Description

This fast-acting gel formulation is the ultimate daily cleansing solution. The potent blend of oak bark, spearmint and peppermint in an unique milk protein base, deeply cleanses the skin, helping remove impurities and pollution. Skin is left brilliantly clean, revived and thoroughly refreshed.



My son loves this product, so I always buy it for him for special occasions.

Best mens face wash.....The only down side is my husband knows he doesn't have to take me on a cruise to get this. Bummer for me...LOL

Great face cleanser. I have little to no acne since using it. Also it softens facial hair for shaving.

Great for men. Does not have perfume smell and leaves skin smooth

Really helps

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment