Monday, January 6, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Andis Attachment Set 4 Snap On Combs #04640 Fits Outliner Ii Square Blade Only

Andis Attachment Set 4 Snap On Combs #04640 Fits Outliner Ii Square Blade Only

These attachments are excellent quality, snap on perfectly, and hold on to the Andis clippers masterfully. That being said, I am not 100% sure the Andis clippers are exactly made for attachments. If you take apart the clippers and move the blade forward a bit it helps out substantially. These attachments work very well, but you will find yourself going over areas a few times to ensure that all of your beard is trimmed to the same length. You do not have to worry at all about the guards moving, shifting, or anything like that. The snap-on combs are really hard plastic, with metal clips, and once you snap those buggahs on, they won't move a bit.

I would definitely buy them again, knowing what I know now, but just be prepared to move those blades forward a bit to get the best trim out of these guards.

Every 8 weeks, I was spending $50 each for my two maltese mix pups. ::::choke:::: We decided to start grooming them at home and went for quality tools like these.
I'm far from getting professional results because there's a steep learning curve but the tools are great. :)

Works great and fit perfectly.

I mostly got the outliner II trimmer to trim the bottom edge of my mustache because it has a narrower blade than a full size trimmer. It works fine for that and trims really close. I also bought a set of the attachment combs for trimming my beard. At first I thought that for that it sucked. It really pulled my beard hairs. So I was going to advise skipping the comb attachments. By the way, I've used other trimmer/comb combinations without this issue. However I've figured out that you have to cut a little, then pull back, cut a little, then pull back, going just a little farther each time, it solves that problem. You may or may not be able to tell from the photo but the clips that hold the combs onto the trimmer are metal which is very good. I've had a problem with all plastic combs where the clip gradully weakened until the combs wouldn't stay securely on the clippers. I don't think that will happen with these.

I highly recommend this product. I have the Andis Outliner II edger blade and with these attachments, I can do a full haircut and style with this one blade. However, I do not recommend to do that. If you use a Hair Cutting blade with the Outliner edger, you can do any cut out there right now. Great product and great value.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Fits Outlinner II Model 04630 and Andis Gold Outliner Model 04650
  • Fits Square Blade Only item 04604
  • Sizes 1/16", 1/8", 1/4", and 3/8"
  • Each Comb is Black Plastic

Description

* Great for Trimming a Beard. * Four different sizes allows you to Trim the Beard to the length you like. * Easy to Snap On and Off the Blade. * Fits Outlinner II Model # 04630 & Andis Gold Outliner Model # 04650 * Fits Square Blade Only #000043609004604 * Sizes 1/16", 1/8", 1/4", and 3/8" * Each Comb is Black Plastic with Metal Spring Clip



Just what I wanted

World's great with the Andis outlined ii. A must have addition to your collection. Be sure to get clipper oil also.

Great Deal

About as good as clipper attachments go. I don't recall my andis clipper model number but these were supposed to fit mine and they aren't as well fitting as I think they should be.

Performed as expected

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment