Monday, January 6, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

TheraNeem Gentle Therape Conditioner Organix South 12 oz Liquid

TheraNeem Gentle Therape Conditioner Organix South 12 oz Liquid

Five stars is not enough for this product. I am going to be completely honest in this review, and that means including the icky fact that I have been struggling with an itchy, flaky scalp for YEARS. I have tried every natural solution out there...salicylic acid, no poo, no nothing, baking soda, honey, coconut oil, aloe vera, and apple cider vinegar. My scalp trouble was so severe that, on multiple occasions, I would have to excuse myself from work or a night out to rinse my head with ice cold water to try and numb the burning sensation. It was always fun (read: embarrassing) to explain to people why my head was wet just 5 minutes after they last saw me. The problems would even strike at home, and I would often have to shower twice in a row, as sometimes, after one shower, my scalp would just flare right back up again. I had the most success with Apple Cider Vinegar, but every time I would sweat, I felt like my whole body smelled like salad dressing (and I am a very active person, so this was often). After a few years of using ACV, another side effect was that my hair was getting rather straw-like and ravaged. To offset the downsides of using ACV, I started to experiment with a few specialty products, but they all just caused massive scalp attacks. After doing a lot of research and reading a LOT of Amazon reviews, I found this product by TheraNeem. Since I was so desperate, I was open to trying anything, but I was grateful from the start that the price was not prohibitive. I was slightly nervous, as I had tried neem oil for acne issues in the past, and the smell was horrendous. Happily, this Gentle Therape Conditioner has a really pleasant, light coconut scent (which is noted to be from natural sources). Upon first use, I really felt that it was a soothing creme. It does not lather, and I have learned that is a good thing with hair products. It also rinses out very well, but has left my hair soft and fluffy (for lack of a better word). There does not seem to be any residue leftover after rinsing, and the soothing effects last for an entire day. (Full routine disclosure: I no longer use the AVC, but I do a clarifying rinse with dead sea saltwater every few days, which helps get ride of any build up.) Now that I have been using the conditioner for a few weeks, I can attest that it really does work. My scalp has not been this calm in almost 20 years. I can wear dark clothing in the daylight without fearing people seeing flakes on my shoulder. I can hug my fiance without worrying if he thinks that I smell like coleslaw. I know it sounds like hyperbole, but this conditioner has completely changed my life. Worrying about how I would survive the day without scratching at my scalp and being miserable used to take up a lot of mental space and time for me...now, I hardly think about it at all. I am so grateful for the other Amazon reviews that led me to this purchase, and I hope that my review gives another person in need the confidence to try this product. I am so grateful to TheraNeem for finding a way to make a natural product with limited, pronounceable ingredients that WORKS. *cue angelic choir*

I use this as a Co wash and it has pretty much ELIMINATED my scalp issues (22 years!!!) and leaves my hair feeling clean and conditioned. All other products either don't work or trash my hair to fix my scalp. I hope they NEVER stop making this!

Great for dandruff and sensitive skin.

This is my revised review. I started using only conditioner due to a medication I was taking that made my skin very dry. So I started using this conditioner only. It had been over a month and I tried to restart my shampoo routine after stopping the medication. I noticed the shampoo actually made my hair look oiler than normal. This conditioner deserves 10 stars!!!

Great conditioner. I use this conditioner on my girls twice a week as a preventative measure against the lice that so often go around schools and daycare centers. We have not had an issue since we started using this. Plus, it works great on all hair types, from straight to thick curly.

My dog has very sensitive skin and this is by far the best, along with the Neem shampoo. No allergic reaction and I believe it helps discourage fleas and ticks


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Organix South
  • Nourishes skin
  • Made using finest qulaity ingrediants
  • Healthy skin and scalps

Description

Gentle therape conditioner gentle therapé conditioner for all hair types and sensitive scalps paraben free. Sulfate free. Gluten free gentle therapé original neem formula neem is respected by ayurvedic practitioners for its ability to support healthy skin and scalps. Used for centuries, neem protects, nourishes and moisturizes even the most sensitive skin. Use theraneem gentle therapé conditioner to nourish the hair and scalp. The original theraneem conditioner with organic neem oil and neem leaf extract, jojoba oil, panthenol and rice proteins, this formula will add body, reduce split ends and protect the hair and scalp.



Love this conditioner, my hair actually was healthier and grew faster.

As I went to write this review I noticed that the shampoo has a picture of a grapefruit on it and the conditioner has a picture of a coconut on it. But I didn't notice a difference in smell, but maybe I wasn't consciously looking for a difference. This condition like the shampoo didn't come with a ton of chemical ingredients which is part of the reason I chose it. Although it didn't clear up my dandruff it did make my hair feel nice and soft. May keep this around for use once and a while.

Gotta love the wonderful smell of Coconut!

This is another great product from TheraNeem (I've used their shampoo and lotion). It smells great and leaves my hair soft. I have wavy, fairly thick hair, and this conditions it beautifully. It's too much to use daily, I use it about once a week, and I have no complaints.

Nice stuff, also use the shampoo. Good alternative to harsher stuff out there if you have eczema.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment