Monday, January 6, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

REFECTOCIL Cream Hair Tint Light Brown .5 oz

REFECTOCIL Cream Hair Tint Light Brown .5 oz

I can't compare this to any other brow dye since this is the only one I've ever used. But I can tell you that since my brow person introduced me to the product 6 years ago, I haven't stopped using it since. I have extremely blonde eyebrows and have always used a brow pencil to fill them in. Now that I use this dye every 2 weeks, I can wake up in the morning or step out of the shower and look like I have eyebrows. What a great feeling!

Im a redhead, white eye brows and lashes. I was having the solan tint 40 dollars a pop for brows and lashes. This one tube lasts me a whole year! Try color 3 its awesome

I purchased this along with the recommended mixing cream, disposable eyebrow brushes, and tint remover and started tinting my eyebrows at home. I have saved a ton of money. I still get my eyebrows shaped by a professional (I know my limitations). Doing this at home takes 5 minutes, looks natural, and saves time. No eyebrow pencils needed. Such a time saver. Why pay $25-$50 dollars to have someone else do this for you. Best thing I have doscovered in along time.

It does a good job of covering gray facial hair. Mixing is easy and clean up is not bad. I find the color lasts a bit longer than Just For Men facial hair products. On average, I'm covering gray at least 1X week, and more often if I shave down the hair, which exposes more of the underlying gray.

I love this product. I tint my brows and my daughter's brows and some clients. I get the lightest Brown because even that is pretty dark.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Stable colorations last for weeks
  • Resistant to washing
  • Please follow included instructions
  • Not for use on eyebrows or eyelashes!
  • For professional use only

Description

REFECTOCIL Cream Hair Tint Light Brown produces stable colorations which last for weeks and are resistant to washing.

Directions: In order to achieve the best possible tinting results the hair must be dry and free of oil. Depending on the size of the area you want to dye, mix sufficient amount of RefectoCil Cream Hair Dye with RefectoCil Oxidant 3% (10 Vol) till you get an easy applicable creamy paste. For one coloration a piece of 2 cm RefectoCil Cream Hair Dye and 10 drops of RefectoCil Oxidant Liquid (or 15-20 drops of RefectoCil Oxidant Cream is sufficient). Apply immediately. After the proper application time, depending on the desired intensity, first wipe the hair with a dry piece of cotton and then remove the rest of the paste with moistened cotton. Remove color spots on the skin with RefectoCil Tint Remover.

.5 oz.

CAUTION: This product contains ingredients that may cause severe irritations on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product may not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows - to do so may cause blindness. For professional use only.



Accidentally Ordered it, now it’s a regular item we purchase. Apparently it’s the bomb for his manly places.

good product

This is a true light brown, great for blondes and red heads. Works well for both brows and lashes.

As described. Came quickly

I dyed my brows 4 weeks ago and I think I can go another week before I do it again. I'm very happy with the results.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment