Monday, December 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

The Gentlemen's Premium Mustache Wax - Double The Normal Size - 2 OZ - Fragrance Free - For A Strong All-Day Hold Without Stiffness Or Greasiness - Dries Invisible

The Gentlemen's Premium Mustache Wax - Double The Normal Size - 2 OZ - Fragrance Free - For A Strong All-Day Hold Without Stiffness Or Greasiness - Dries Invisible

Great product! Melts easily between the fingers and goes on smoothly without any grittiness or clumps, even in this cold winter weather. The hold is enough to curl my wire-like whiskers. See photo. Nice big can for the price, too. I also love that this wax is unscented. I hate having a smell lingering under my nose all day and this stuff is truly unscented. This is my new go-to mustache wax.

Great stuff. This is exactly what I hoped it would be. I hesitated for a while in using a moustache wax because of the common problems: greasy slick appearance, stiff hair, strange/strong smell right under the nose, visible residue, etc. This has none of those problems. It does not smell like anything. It looks very natural - it gives control but gives no other indicator that it is there. My moustache is still soft to the touch but is no longer poking down into my lip and driving me crazy as I grow it out. A great complement to their beard balm. For me this easily lasts all day. It is not a crazy, wildly strong wax - but that isn't what I wanted. It keeps things looking natural. Awesome.

I have always worn a goatee, I decided to try a beard this winter, northern Wisconsin winters are pretty rough. I've always hesitated to try because I have very straight hair and my facial can be all over the place. I knew if I was going to grow out my beard I was going to need some help. I read a bunch of reviews on different products and decided to go with Gentlemen's Beard Premium Mustache Wax. I tried it sparingly at first and it seemed to help, but when I received an e-mail tip from William about ways to use it that was a big help. I put a good amount of it in the palm of my hand, rub it together and spread it out over my entire beard and then comb thru it with a standard man's black comb and it lasts all day! I groom it throughout the day and never have to add any. I LOVE it !!!!!!! It's not greasy, no smell, it's a great product. I wasn't sure if I would keep my beard, or keep growing it, but with this product, I will. Thank You !! Paul

Looking for a wax to tame those unruly hairs, sculpt the perfectly shaped beard and not smell weird?! Look no further, you've found the right one. I tried Honest Amish, great product, neat label, terrible scent (in my opinion). While The Gentlemen's Premium Mustache Wax has the sliiiightest of scents to it, just know it's the actually wax that smells that way and it fades within 10-15 minutes. The hold? Fantastic. Gets the job done all day long. Worried about getting it out? Soap up the beard and it washes right on out. Oh, and did I mention it's an enormous quantity? Seriously, I tried Honest Amish, I tried some of the beard oils (sort of effective, but super greasy and if you chose the wrong scent? Forget it), go with The Gentlemen's Premium Mustache Wax, thank me later.

I have had a handle bar for 3 years, I have tried lots of different brands and at first was nervous that they didn't have any colors to their wax, just natural. I switched to brown long ago because natural always looked like I had food in the stash. I gave this one a try because I liked that there was no petroleum jelly. Could not be more happier about this one. Dries clear. Mustache doesn't feel hard but stays in place better than anything else I have tried.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ALL-DAY HOLD: This wax has a strong hold that will keep your mustache in place for the entire day and evening, without feeling greasy or stiff. Tame your unruly mustache hair and say goodbye to flyaway and stray hairs forever.
  • COMPLETELY INVISIBLE: Imagine going to the bathroom to fix your mustache and coming back with it coated in white residue. It's a bad look, right? Luckily, this natural wax rubs in completely transparent into black, brown, blonde or red hair, so you won't have to worry about furtive whispers.
  • FRAGRANCE FREE: There's nothing worse than being followed around by a medicinal odor under your nose all day or, even worse, smelling floral and feminine. That's why we've made this mustache grooming wax reassuringly fragrance free.
  • LASTS FOR MONTHS: A little goes a long way. Whether you've got handlebars, a sleek little pencil mustache or a massive Victorian-style behemoth lurking on your upper lip, you'll get the hold that you need from a miniscule amount of product.
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you aren't completely satisfied with this wax, we'll give you every penny of your money back. Try it today at our risk, and not yours.

Description

Look More Like A Gentleman And Less Like A Vagrant

It's a great privilege to be wise and fortunate enough to grow a tremendous manly mustache, but there's a darker side to that magnificence. As with all of the best situations in life, sometimes things can get quite unruly. Flyaway hairs and a bushy lack of shapeliness can leave you looking rather less than the gentleman you truly are.

But now there's a solution. The Gentleman's Premium Mustache Wax will discipline your disobedient 'tache, and tame that unruly beast into a manageable, sleek and beautiful work of art.

Hold That Lasts For The Entire Day

As a gentleman, you're no doubt busy. A tough day at the office is usually followed by an evening of enjoyment, and the last thing you want is to be constantly rearranging your mustache. That's why we've made this wax "set-it-and-forget-it". One application in the morning and you'll be looking extra sharp for the entire day. Usually this would mean stiffness or greasiness, but not with us. It's light, but strong. And best of all, it rubs in completely clear so there's none of the white residue, crust or flakes that you could find with other brands.

Absolutely Fragrance Free

A real man doesn't smell like a florist. And he certainly doesn't want an uncomfortably strong odor under his nose all day. So we've added absolutely no fragrance to this wax. It doesn't smell like anything, so it won't interfere with wine or whiskey tasting, or spoil your expensive cologne.

100% Money Back Guarantee

Let's make a gentleman's agreement. If you don't like this mustache wax, for any reason, then you can return it to us for a full refund. Try it absolutely risk free.

Start Taming That Unruly 'Tache - Try This Mustache Wax Today



I don't have perfectly straight hairs and my beard and mustache curl isn't perfectly straight. This cleans makes it look fuller and not scraggly. I have to use unscented products and the wax smell goes away quickly and doesn't bother me. I might need a bit stronger wax for my tips. I'm still learning how to properly apply it.

The Gentlemen's Premium Mustache Wax - Double The Normal Size - 2 OZ, It works good on my long mustache and stays put for quite awhile..

Not much better holding power than the brands available in Walgreens or Target. Average holding strength. A large supply, will last a long time. Pleasant smell and not overpowering. I really needed a stiffer wax to hold my wild mustache in shape.

I’ve been growing my beard for 2.5 years and this has been a part of my daily routine to care for it. I love it!

This is my second order. I will continue to purchase this product as long as my husband keeps his mustache and the product continues to work as promised.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment