Monday, December 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

OGX Frizz-Defy/Moisture + Shea Soft & Smooth Conditioner, 13 Ounce

OGX Frizz-Defy/Moisture + Shea Soft & Smooth Conditioner, 13 Ounce

All of my life I have fought with frizzly hair. I saw this and thought it was different, butter? I decided to give it a try. I wash my hair, towel dry and apply a thin coat to my hair. I comb it through to make sure it hits ever strand and the excess comes off on the comb, I comb my hair and then mess it up with my fingers. And I have curls!! People think I got a perm, I get a complement almost every day cause people were used to my frizzy head of hair. It keeps the curls in from wash to wash.

If you have thin hair and flat hair roots and need some extra volume, You MUST try "Silicon Free Shea Soft & Smooth" Shampoo (brown bottle). I bought 4 different kinds of OGX shampoo (red, brown, clear and pink bottle) and this is the best among all 5 so far for volume. Fragrance is 3 out of 5 but the result after blow dry hair is an Amazing!

This product lives up to the claim
I had some damage due to hairdresser issues when my hairdresser was out on leave and using flat iron. This creme helps smooth out your hair; I use it while my hair is still damp

Smells great and works well as a massage lotion. It does not taste as good as it smells, so don't let the word "butter" fool you.

Smells great, works well just be cautious n don't use too much, your hair will be greasy. I use it on my grandsons hair to keep it from sticking up!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SHEA BUTTER CONDITIONER: This decadent, moisture-rich conditioner nourishes & hydrates dry hair. Natural shea butter, agave nectar, & coconut oil help smooth strands & restore essential moisture.
  • FIGHT FRIZZ: This formula, infused with shea butter, provides essential moisture to your locks! Helps smooth & soften for hair that looks healthy, silky, & shiny. Indulge your senses & care for your curls.
  • BEAUTY PURE & SIMPLE: OGX products are inspired by nature. We don't try to make hair look "perfect" because we'd rather make hair look fuller, smoother, curlier, or bouncier & smell irresistible.
  • WHAT HAIR WANTS: Whether you need quenching moisture for curly hair, protection for color treated hair, blowout cream or matte pomade, OGX hair care products are designed to bring out your best.
  • REAL QUALITY, REAL BEAUTY: Unattainable looks don't inspire us but originality does. OGX hair & skin care product collections are here to help you look your best! We're beauty, pure & simple.

Description

Gives Hair Silky, Shiny Glow, Softens Coarse Tresses, For Thick, Coarse Hair, Defrizzes Strands



This is one of the best products I have used for frizzy hair. It conditions and smooths and it lasts for days.

Best Hair Product there is....i hear a rumour it is being discontinued...THEY BETTER NOT, this smell is so decadent

It's good they make your hair soft

great for the price

I like the smell and the consistency of this product. It works very well to keep my hair smooth once I blow it dry.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment